ThumpyG42

~Nocturnal Jenn~
Premium Member
Info courtesy of The Futon Critic.

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 26, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#517) "A Grizzly Murder"

A MEN'S HUNTING WEEKEND TURNS DEADLY WHEN ONE OF THE GROUP IS MAULED BY A BEAR AND EVIDENCE SUGGESTS FOUL PLAY, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 26, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award Nominee Ed Begley, Jr. ("St. Elsewhere") Guest Stars

"A Grizzly Murder" -- A men's hunting weekend turns deadly when one of the group is mauled by a bear and evidence suggests foul play, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 26 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Eagle Egilsson directed the episode written by Co-Executive Producer Elizabeth Devine & Brian Davidson.

Emmy Award and Golden Globe Award nominee Ed Begley, Jr. ("St. Elsewhere") guest stars as County Supervisor Scott O'Shay, a Miami-Dade politician with a dark secret.

The CSIs determine that the hunter may have been set up as bait for the 800 pound black bear. As the case unfolds, further evidence suggests that his death may have been a cover-up for the murder of a high-class call girl and her bodyguard, revealing an illegal prostitution business servicing Miami's elite.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr
Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith

GUEST CAST:

Chuck Greene: Demetrius Grosse
Andy Kelso: Scott Holroyd
Rob Harris: Trey Alexander
Dennis West: Matt Biedel
Billy Chadwick: Lew Temple
Anna Sivarro: Paula Garces
Tess Gowan: Michelle Mason
Joey Mazzaro: Anthony De Sando
Scott O'Shay: Ed Begley, Jr.

Well let's have a toast to a good episode... really, I hope it is better than last and the storyline seems interesting anyways. Question: When was the last time you saw the investigators working a case on a poorer area? Because I just noticed how it said Miami's "elite".

Thanks, Shane :)

I agree...I also thought the preview looked pretty good, and I was somewhat disappointed with 'Broken Home', so I'll participate in that toast xanessa.

I'm really looking forward to the return of Stetler, I hope he's in the episode longer than 10 seconds.

I saw a segment about the ep today on a show called Insider...one of those celeb shows like Access or Extra but no idea what channels it's on where. No major spoilers though they showed the bear attack scene...they were talking about filming it. I had to laugh at DC saying he might be a more prominent target because of his hair.

Superduper happy birthday Thumpy! Hope you have a fantastic day.
Looks like an okay ep...I didn't know there were grizzlies in Miami, :lol:
^So can I, Lora
I'll miss this ep but I'll see it Friday...enjoy, people.

I was disappointed on Monday, but when I saw that Rick was returning, my hopes got back up...this should be a good one indeed!!!

Oh goodness, I remember Ed Begley Jnr in St Elsewhere. He was a long pale thin guy. For some inexplicable reason, I fancied him at the time. :rolleyes: I haven't seen him in many other things since.

whoooooo. target for a bear! scary. I saw bear tracks once, that was scary enough.
I had to laugh at DC saying he might be a more prominent target because of his hair.
hehe.

no one thinks about it, but let's face it, being a redhead was really dangerous until not so long ago.
:(

I hope there's a video on the net somewhere of DC saying that comment about his hair. :lol:

So they got a bear in the episode. Wow, its probably one of those fancy trained bears.

Happy Birthday ThumpyG42. I told you someplace else but just don't remember where. LOL That's old age for me. LOL YAY!!!!! Stetlers back. I can't wait.

Happy Birthday Thumpy! Sorry, I don't know your real name.

Yay, Stetler's back! I was sad that he wasn't in the episode, Internal Affairs. But, he's back now, so that makes me happy!

Happy bday Thumpy G!

Yeah it's a trained one though it'd have to be lol

Hmm anyone know why Stetler comes back?

Thanks everyone. :D

MacsGirlMel said:
Hmm anyone know why Stetler comes back?

I've been wondering about that myself. I keep thinking I overlooked some spoilers somewhere that mention why he's returning. At any rate, I'm looking forward to seeing him again. :D

Back