Episode #516 'Broken Home' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Well yeah there was THAT part, but everything else i mean. Invisable to me. She needs to get shot or something. :lol: JK. (Kinda.)

2. moonlighraven

moonlighraven Victim

The whole episode was good to me.

awww... I feel sorry for Eric though, but over all the episode was good I enjoyed it. And its good to see Eric back to work.

3. moonlighraven

moonlighraven Victim

awww, that was sweet how she made him smile. :)

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i have read some comments that this doctor 'case' in some points was interesting. for me in this plot line have more big possibility for development (even whole epi.) last year in Europe have one case for male nurse who 'kill' a lot peoples. ok this patient are going to die - they are in pain, and don`t want to suffer anymore...some country don`t have law that can let u die in peace (by ur choice) if ur mortally ill. so why the doctor can`t help u ?! so if this epi in the end put me in situation to ask my self did this doctor is serial killer or 'angel of death' (feel pity and try to help this patiens) i would like a lot more this kind of story line...

5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

How could you not? Her tits got to process many samples at the lab.

Snake continues being completely useless to me. There's nothing she can do that we can't get from other characters. I still don't get why she's there at all. I guess the SOJ will be making her HoBride #3 soon. And then it's goodbye Natalia.

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Found it a very enjoyable episode. Season 5 is in my opinion not as good as 2 & 3 but it's certaintly a lot better than the horrible 4th :)

7. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

OMG. I laughed so much at that... Seriously, i called my friends over and she it too. :lol: LOL

8. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I fell out of my chair laughing at that! You see, Monday night as I was watching the episode I told my husband that I was getting really tired of seeing her boobs in every episode. We then had this discussion because he said Calleigh shows her boobs all the time too...which I of course shot back with yes, but not as gratuitously (or as much of) as NBV. I should couch that comment with the fact that I really don't like NBV at all, especially when sometimes it seems Calleigh gets pushed to the background in favor of her. Seriously, I wish they'd just keep her in the labs if she has to be there at all.

Despite NBV and her boobs, I did like the episode with my favorite part being the conversation between Calleigh & Eric and his mistake. You could tell she really felt bad about what she had to do, very close to crying...as has been said here, she really does show her emotion with her eyes.

One thing that was missing was a conversation between Horatio and Eric after his mistake. As close as the 2 of them got, I would have thought Eric would seek him out to talk about it, or vice versa...but no. Instead we get Horatio saving the day by giving the girl the bracelet and walking out of the cemetary. This deserately needed a scene much like the one between NBV and Horatio after she was accused of being involved in her husband's murder (which by the way, given my feelings about NBV, was a scene I could definitely have done without!).

9. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I was so wondering about that, because it did seem odd that Horatio and Eric didn't have any on air time really. That suprised me.

Then again Horatio has never been one to really open up about his feelings. The only time I remember him doing that was with the D.A. he started dating (which ended when she made a deal with a cop killer). He was talking to her about Speeds death.

Other than that I've never really seen H have a 'deep moment' like that before.

I have mixed feelings about Natalia. I think she's good for Eric and showed that in this episode.

10. Leftyguitar

Leftyguitar Police Officer

:lol: I didn't really notice Her either
    'course I don't really like that much anyway
    :rolleyes: :p

11. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I know she was on her death bed, but same thing with Marisol getting shot, and laying in the ambulance. It was just clear as day.

BUT SHE WAS IN HER WEDDING DRESS! I know...