Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

delkolover said:
OMG OMG YAHOO HAS THE FIRST MINUTE OF TOMORROW NIGHT'S EP UP!! I'm telling you if you don't want to be spoiled don't go to this link....but wow :eek:

http://tv.yahoo.com/csi-miami/show/28267;_ylt=AkwyfRZtIJZJxBtk7qXMQ_KRo9EF

Just go to the site and click play on the little media window on the right side of the page!!

:D SQUEE... the doctor looking at horatio.. OMIGOSH!! i can NOT wait for tomorrow ep~ less than 27 hours to go!! XD and omigosh... eric looks so dead ... LOL... crazy!!! XD

delkolover said:
I don't understand why it isn't working. I even clicked the link myself after I posted it and it worked for me.

Goo www.tv.yahoo.com and in the search box type csi miami and then on the next page in the search results area click the first link and it will take you to the page.....be sure not to click the top two bold print csi miami links b/c that will take you to A&E's site.

Hehe...no, the video wouldn't play, the link was fine...it's my computer that's the issue, I was just wondering if anyone had it anywhere else. Thanks again for posting it and sorry to bother you. :)

All I gotta say now is my hands are shaking and I think I will probably smoke a whole pack of cigarettes before the night is out now!

On the upside I totally got my shirtless Delko that I have been pining for but at the cost I got it at it pains me

OMG I saw it! That's all I can say...I don't smoke, so I can't do that. I'll probaby eat all night instead. O.M.F.G.

Actually I will probably do both...eat and smoke! :D I'll smoke for my nerves and eat for the pure excitement of it of the fact that it is almost monday :lol:

countdown
26 hours 13 minutes

I don't think i'll watch the video. I'll see the whole thing when it comes on tomorrow. No little video previews whatsoever.

WHAT? Hunter, no spoilers? Ah, it's Ok. You're a patient one. it must hurt...the nerves, and all. :lol:
countdown (diff. time zones) 27 hours and 36 minutes

Thank you a million times over. I'm one of those rare people that likes being spoiled. I read the last few pages of books in order to know/figure out what's going to happen just for the heck of it. So this clip is euphoric. Meh, only about 24 1/2 more hours to go. Mondays have become my favorite day of the week.

I absolutely love to be spoiled and I don't think it takes anything away from the show. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for tomorrow night. I've seen the promo twice already while watching the Grammy's!

countdown
23 hours 54 minutes :D

Omg! I love you Delkolover! Thank you so much for posting the link to that video! Wow! I can't wait for tomorrow. I just want it to be Monday at 10 pm. I'm gonna go insane during school tomorrow. lol. Only 23 1/2 hours left here in Ohio!

Back