Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

speed_cochrane said:
I'm excited for this episode as well. :D

I've been reading a lot about this episode for the past month, and I'm still as excited as the day I first saw the info about it. :) I think this episode will appeal to the new Miami fans and regular fans alike. There seems to be quite a bit of continuity, so it's one of things that has drawn me to last week's episode and this episode. :) (Woo! Clavo!)

I keep forgetting that this is sweeps though. :lol: It won't always be this exciting and interesting. *sigh*
Tell me about it. They have us all hyped up for more exciting episodes in the future and then we're hit with the hard realization that these are sweeps. But maybe, just maybe, we'll all get lucky and the show will continue being exciting. Keep those fingers crossed!

And hey... at least we still got the eye candy. :p

From other spoilers I've read, the rest of the season so far looks to be exciting as well....but again this is sweeps so who knows exactly what the rest of the seaosn holds. I definately have my fingers crossed that they will keep up the excitement and drama that they have portrayed in the last episode and the possibilities this one holds.

Tomorrow is Monday!!! I am sooo excited :D

OH I'M COUNTING THE DAYS FOR THIS EPPY|!!!! i AM SO GLAD I'M OFF TOMMAROW FROM WORK |(YET IT'S MY ONLY DAY OFF...WHICH REALLY SUX||) BUT WHO CARES I GET TO SEE AT LEAST ONE OF THE CSI SHOWS...I AM SO GLAD MY HUBBY ERIC WILL SURVIVE!!!!! BUT IT WILL BE SAD SEING HIM FIGHT FOR HIS LIFE !!!! OH AND BY THE WAY I'M NEW AND I AM SO IN LOVE WITH CSI!!!!!

Welcome to TalkCSI tropicalbaby. :) I hope you're enjoying things here. Though, please refrain from using all capital letters in your post as it's SEEN AS YELLING. ;)

Also, you may have text OR a banner in your signature, but not both. That being said, please only include one banner. Thanks. :)

Welcome to the forum tropicalbaby! Bu like Geni already said, try not to do entire posts in capitals.

But i can NOT wait for this episode. Already got it marked down on my calender. I got them ALL marked down on there! CSI Miami, House, and Lost. :p

I hope Clavo gets shot in the face.

And hey... at least we still got the eye candy.
True! Very true!

4799eyecandy.jpg

:lol: Is it just me or is Speed wearing lady shades? :lol: JK

(This is someone's sig on here, i forget who, but i hope it's ok with them)

EDIT

Whoa! Geni! You just changed you avater! Like, before i posted this post, it was your other Speed one. And now it's this! (For some reason, i'm really excited about it.) But i like this one too Geni, i'm just really attached to your old one. :)

Yeah, Geni whenever I saw it I knew- it stood out. Well, the green name does too. But I actualy like this one better- good choice. :)

Back on topic. In the promo it looks like Clavo shoots his dad, and some people have been discussing this (I'm late, I know :D) and I'm just saying i'm pretty sure that's what happens. then Alexx (I think) and someone else are leaning over something in the water, on a boat. And it's at night or something. Could someone else be injured? (I've said this all before, just getting new opinions :D)

Welcome newbies! Enjoy Miami! I'll be back...I'm on here like 24/7 (not really, I sleep 4ever) until Monday...10:00!

how to put a banner? and a dp? i dunno... sry its off topic but i tried pm people about it and they not responding... by the way... tomorrow man down!! starting to count hours lol

The link wouldn't work for me so I went into yahoo tv and found it. OMG I wish I didn't see it cause Monday night can't get here fast enough.

OMG it won't work for me it doesn't like my internet browser. Anyone know if you can get it on Youtube or anything?

I don't understand why it isn't working. I even clicked the link myself after I posted it and it worked for me.

Goo www.tv.yahoo.com and in the search box type csi miami and then on the next page in the search results area click the first link and it will take you to the page.....be sure not to click the top two bold print csi miami links b/c that will take you to A&E's site.

Back