Episode # 515 "Man Down" ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

If anyone knows when 'Lost Son' will be on next, I'll TiVo it and check. Or someone can get screencaps. Let's do a comparasin, I think they were the same.
Thanks Thumpy, so on Friday, party in the 'Broken Home' thread. (not really. But I'll see you all there)
*runs off to get 'Lost Son' caps*

i have that episode...lost son... ill check rite now... wait what am i checking for?..

o and question... was it originally a speed flashback?

Whoa! You have TiVo?!?! Lucky!

I'm not so sure, i haven't had the pleasure (and the extreme pain) of watching Lost Son.

no i dont have tivo... i got the episode on my computer lol... downloaded... so ok ill look at the jewelry shop and tell u the diff from what i remember from man down

I really think it was the same store from Lost Son. That was the first thing that came to mind when they flashed the store front....I even think the car was the same car that parked out in front in Lost Son. Talk about recycling footage!! :D

lmao it was the same exact thing!!! car was ther... red chevi rite? and the inside was the same too... with the setting and everything... ooo and i watched the whole scene of te speedle shooting again... how kool was it wen H spun on his back lol.... sry off topic

Hi, I'm a newbie, anyway love the episode of CSI:Miami last night it was a great episode and the characters played their part well. But I felt sad for Eric, and I'm glad his okay and that his alive. Anyway love CSI:Miami its a great show. :) :)

Wow long post, but I do agree with what you said, you've made some good points anyway CSI:Miami is one good show :) :) I also agree that Ryan (aka Johnathan Togo did a great job he played his part very well, very good show of emotions). I mean they all did great in this episode. :) :)

All the characters played their parts well and showed good emotions, And Adam Rodriguez did a great, awww...I just love him :) anyway all the cast and crew did a good job and the episode was great. CSI:Miami my favourite show. :) :)

no i dont have tivo...
csi_pinoy, i was talking to Lilly (cainesugar).

lmao it was the same exact thing!!! car was ther... red chevi rite? and the inside was the same too... with the setting and everything... ooo and i watched the whole scene of te speedle shooting again... how kool was it wen H spun on his back lol.... sry off topic

English please...

I really think it was the same store from Lost Son. That was the first thing that came to mind when they flashed the store front....I even think the car was the same car that parked out in front in Lost Son. Talk about recycling footage!!

We'll need some caps to prove it. I'm kinda busy, anyone else volunteer?

Recycling footage? My nephew watches this show 'Dragon Booster' and they reuse the same footage again and again and again...even i've noticed it!

Yeah, I couldn't find any screencaps of McCauleys or w/e from 'Lost Son', although we are staraying off topic. Yes, I do have TiVo- best thing since sliced bread. :)
But if anyone else can find the jewelry shop and compare it to the ugly lady's diamond place...that would be awesome. Thanks, and sorry mods for going off topic. :)

Yes, I do have TiVo- best thing since sliced bread.
Better!

But yes, Man Down.

Yes, how Horatio bowed his head in the end. Nice touch.

I was talking with my friend Laura this morning, and we had to mouth our convo of CSI Miami because the prof. was talking. It was a great convo, except the fact we were crying out heads off at remembering Delko. *sobs* :(

I forgot to say something before that made a big difference to me- I loved how in this ep the hospital was very realistic. In Maisol's case, she was in a hospital that was nicer than my house. That was like a million dollar room. But in Eric's case, the room and the ER and everything looked normal. I really liked that. Kudos- CSIM set designers figured out what an actual hospital looks like. :)

Back