Episode # 509 'Going, Going, Gone' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode # 509 'Going, Going, Gone' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Guys...remember all spoilers not pertaining to this particular episode belong in the Spoiler Lab thread, and also bear in mind this request which is posted in that thread:

originally posted in the Spoiler Lab:
~ If you are posting a new spoiler, please state the source of the spoiler. eg. The Futon Critic, TV Guide, CSI Files. Be wary of false spoilers (we generally get used to knowing the dependable sources) and remember that all spoilers are subject to change.

Thanks guys. :)

I find it interesting that some places you wouldn't think of as fatal can be. The shoulder has some big arteries...get injured badly in the inner thigh and you can bleed out in seconds (femoral artery)....stuff like that.

They seriously need to stop trying to shoot Calleigh.

They really need to leave her be. Why can't she be the one who's doing the shooting. No, of course not, everybody has to go after her. Why can't she be the strong, superhero one like H and just shoot someone point blank.

Gr.

I can't wait for this episode though. I wanna see how they play this thing. I wanna see why she's getting shot. I still say that she's doing it to collect evidence. Calleigh would totally do that to catch a killer. Or it could be an angle to play up Jake. I hope not, that would suck.

Megan

It's probably a case where he has to shoot her, before the bad guys he is under cover with shoot her.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

The Insider just did a special on tonight's epi. It looks awesome. AWESOME. I am so freakin' excited now.

Calleigh gets shot by a bad guy and Jake comes to her aid. She does get to shoot someone. Uber Sexual Tenison.

OMG! OMFG!

Megan :lol:

and it looks like ET is going to do something too!! can't for this ep tonight!!

ok nothing to really report on from ET...it was a just a plug about the episode and they talked to David Caruso real quick.

Oh, God, I hate the exposition on this show. It's so lame.

Ryan: Hey, Eric, are those Nabisco Oreos?
Eric: Why yes they are, Ryan. Oreo is a trademark for a popular type of sandwich cookie manufactured by the Nabisco Corporation, introduced in 1912. The modern design of the Oreo was developed in 1952 by William A. Turnier. It consists of two circular chocolate wafers, invented by John D. Unger, with a sweet white filling sandwiched between them. It is very similar to Sunshine's competing Hydrox cookie, introduced in 1908, which, having lost market share to Oreo for years, was withdrawn in 1996.
Ryan: Wow, those Oreos sure are good.
Eric: You bet they are.

Gah! Why do they have to explain everything? I mean, they're CSIs, they already know these things. They sound so stupid every time they need to explain things to each other. Can't they find more creative ways to do it? Or just not. Exposition is always artificial and bothersome.

And if Calleigh's Drugstore Cowboy were any more shady he'd have horns and a tail.

midnight_tiptoes said:
And if Calleigh's Drugstore Cowboy were any more shady he'd have horns and a tail.

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Gawd. I say we start an anti-jake club. :lol:

Anyway, not why I'm here. I'm here to ask a question... Who is the homeland security agent? Where have I seen her before? Help, it's driving me nuts.

Megan

MegantheMonster said:

Finally, someone who agrees with me. Gawd. I say we start an anti-jake club. :lol:

I don't get the allure, either. He's basically a Beverly Hills 90210 character in Florida. Plus, he and Calleigh are so zzzZZzzZzz I actually had a dream during one of their scenes.

Anyway, not why I'm here. I'm here to ask a question... Who is the homeland security agent? Where have I seen her before? Help, it's driving me nuts.

Tamala Jones

Why is it that every time Calleigh gets shot at she lays on the floor for a few long minutes with her eyes closed, pretending to be dead? What's the deal, Calleigh? You get shot, you immediately yell, "I'm okay!" You don't pretend to be dead. I've tried. It's actually not a fun game, according to people.

Cue the terrorists.

Cue the nuclear explosion.

Cue Horatio single handedly stopping it in time.

Cue the TIDAL WAVE, OH MY GOD!! CUE THE WILD FIRES! CUE THE GATORS! THE GATORS, PEOPLE!

Oh, I love this. Homeland Security now responds to Horatio. Yes, Homeland Security. Horatio rules them now. A freaking Miami cop. Give me a freaking break.

Sigh. I miss the Malos Nachos. At least they were fun. But I guess every season must have a new group of terrorists. God, this show sucks. I'm going to bed.

I am very disappointed with that whole shooting thing... Why is it the same thing everytime. She could at least cry or moan or something, jesus.

Thank you Midnight TipToes for answering my questions.

Jake is the guy from Empire Records, right? I remember his face from that movie. It's become one of those strange connections seeing as how Cochrane was in that movie as well. Either way, he's not sexy, WTF is up with his lips?

Why does Horatio get blow the thing up, aren't they're specially trained people for this? Why does have to save the day, as par usual?

And I love Delko and all, but dude, what is up with the white outfit.

Calleigh didn't shoot him... Jake did. This sucks even worse then I thought. There is nothing between them, the timing is off, there is no chemistry... Blah.

Do I get to see more of this Homeland Security Agent? I like her.

Megan
Megan

OMG. H had his sunnies around his neck.. What the hell?

Why is it that every time Calleigh gets shot at she lays on the floor for a few long minutes with her eyes closed, pretending to be dead? What's the deal, Calleigh? You get shot, you immediately yell, "I'm okay!" You don't pretend to be dead. I've tried. It's actually not a fun game, according to people.

I agree.. It was like Recoil all over again.. But this time Ryan wasn't there.... (aw)

So im confused now.. Was Calleigh wearing a bullet proof vest?... :rolleyes: I'm slow today.

I dont see any chemistry either. I felt like it was so written in.. We should have got a reaction from the team about Calleigh.. It's not everyday she gets shot.. Well, "shot".

Calleigh was wearing a vest. I was a little disappointed about her reaction to it. She just pulled the bullet out of the vest like it was nothing. Is that possible?

I don't think Calleigh and Jake are getting bac together. She always seems so hostile when she's around him, plus I don't think she totally trusts him.

Damn, when one of the CSI's have to get shot, why does it always have to be Calleigh

not sure if thats possible or not * wishes she hadnt read the last few posts* havent seen the epi yet. Hawaii time so 3 more hours to go! Cant Wait!

Back