Episode #507 'High Octane' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Nov 5, 2006.

1. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

sorry if this has already been discussed, but is it just me going crazy, or is the last image of the episode the exact spot were Ray Jr, and Yelina stopped and discovered the plane with Ray in season 3? I don't know how to post images, but if someone has both screen shots, it'd be great to see... they certainly look alike..

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It does look like the same hangar they used in Cross-Jurisdictions, Money Plane, 10-7, and now High Octane. They often use the same locations and dress them up differently, more than likely to save money. That way they don't have to be on the lookout for a new location. :)

I could dig around for the some screen shots if you'd like!

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Doh, I've read that my name (Sanna) comes from "Alexandra" as well ;)

Anyways. The episode.

What bugged me was the whole concept. I mean, reminded me too much about Need for Speed/Fast and Furious (well, FaF was basicly copy of NfS games) andbecuase I've played lots and lots of NFSU - it really annoyed me. Tho I love all those technical thingies people put in the cars and how beautiful those cars are :D

Francis. Hee. Funny.

Calleigh's hairstyle. Erm. I'm sorry but I don't like that streetwhore look. Even she's beautiful no matter what.

Eric. White shoes on crime scene? Come on! :rolleyes:

Not so easy to steal jetfuel? wtf? In Finland someone managed to steal 'bout 100,000 litres of it before someone noticed :lol: (perhaps we are just slow and stupid)

Still would like to have more H and him doing something than just saying a line or two :(

So yeah. Bit boring episode.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I agree, Ducky, the episode I found a bit boring. It was interesting to see his head go flying off, though. And now that it's been mentioned, that hanger did look familiar.

and I know this is off topic, but I just wanted to add,
    I've found so many different meanings and origins for Megan, that I don't know what to believe anymore! And it bugs me when people spell it differently, b/c to me, it the only way that makes sense, unless you pronounce it differently

5. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

It's just the way it was shot, it looked like H was looking at it, and the way he said "he can forget" It just seemed like a big allusion.