Lucy

Colonial Fleet Librarian
Premium Member
Information from the Futon Critic:

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, November 06, 2006
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#507) "High Octane"

"High Octane" -- When a man is decapitated while doing a daring stunt with his car, the team suspects that it was more than just an accident, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 6 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Sam Hill directed the episode written by Marc Dube.

During evidence collection, the CSIs enter the world of "sideshows," where kids gather in tricked-out cars, mostly stolen, performing dangerous stunts. However, when Horatio discovers that the victim's car's hydraulics where tampered with, he detects that the accident may be been staged as a diversion to a more serious, yet lucrative, crime.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
Dan Cooper: Brendan Fehr

GUEST CAST:

Mike Doyle: Chad Faust
Brynn Roberts: Samaire Armstrong
Evan Dunlar: Bug Hall
Steve Dunlar: Mark Kiely
Walter Phillips: Geno Monteiro
Luke Baylor: Marcus Coloma
Anna: Alicia Leigh Willis
Sideshow Kid: Scott Maguire
Teenage Driver #1: Ruel Samuels
Teenage Driver #2: Jaylen Moore

Oh my Goodnes. Decapitated. How disgusting.

The first thing that came to my mind was that case a while ago when airbags became more common. This one mom didn't know she had to disactivate the airbag before putting in the babyseat.

Then she was in a car crash.
And the baby was decapitated by the air bag.

I can still have nightmares about that one. :(

Apart from being decapitated, what could be lucrative in this? His insurance? :rolleyes:

OMG! :eek: decapitation is really disturbing and not to mention really scary.

a baby was decapitated? thats horrible I freaked when I read that.
Its probably gonna be stuck in my mind for ages. :(

I live in the UK so I probably won't get to see this episode until next year. :(

But I like to read about episodes before I watch them. :lol:

Does this remind anyone else of 'Grand Prix' for some strange reason? :lol:

I can't wait for this episode, it looks great. We've never seen a decapitated person on Miami yet. ;) (Well besides boiling the heads in water. :lol:)

Oh yes! That's right! The guy that was burnt to death in his suit by invisible fire?

That was one cool ep!

Every time I see this title I think that someone else figured out my penchant for naming the seasons...my episode chart reads "Season 3: High Octane Excitement"

I have no predictions or pre-formed opinions about this episode, other than that it seems fairly dull. Possibly because I don't care about cars. At all. Negative amounts of caring, here.

:eek: They would throw the script from 'Grand Prix' in the garabge? :lol: They should throw all the season four scripts in the garbage. :p (And...Eh season five isn't going too badly)

However, I'm optimistic for this episode!

They can't throw FF in the garbage now. LOL Sorry if it hadn't been for that ep I'd never gotten hooked LOL

Or perhaps they were digging that pile in garbage and finally found "Grand Prix" :p and put the pile "things what we can recycle" ;)

speed_cochrane said:
Does this remind anyone else of 'Grand Prix' for some strange reason? :lol:

As long as we don't have some event-coordinator-woman flirting with Horatio... :rolleyes: :lol:

DaWacko said
Or perhaps they were digging that pile in garbage and finally found "Grand Prix" and put the pile "things what we can recycle. ;)

:lol: Well as long as they're using the good recycled ideas right? :p

^ liten, I think I'd laugh myself to death if that happened again. :lol:

Back