Episode #505 'Death Eminent' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 14, 2006.

1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I thought the ending was a bit weird when Calleigh held on to that guys arms, why did she do that? Did I miss something??

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I was shocked when H wasn't so merciful with Ryan. I mean, what's going to happened to Ryan next time he loses his patience? Will H let him get fired? Suspended?
    *goes back to when Ryan aggressed the patrol officer* Woot! that was Hot!

3. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Yeah. I can see a "Ryan has a temper issue and needs anger management classes" story line coming up. :mad:
    eeeeeeeeeek. What ever happneded to working of your anger in the gym? :rolleyes:

4. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

When Horatio said to Ryan "I might not be able to help you next time" really shocked me. This was such an unHoratio thing to say. I had to digest that part and I did watch the eppy again on that innertube thing. Ryan dressing like Horatio and interrigating suspects like Horatio got me thinking too. I guess I will have to wait for future eppy's to see what the hell is going on with Ryan.

The Good Rebecca

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I don't know if it was me you were quoting, Pusher. If it was me, I know that now. I didn't know that when I posted that post of mine I quoted part of ^^up there^^. There were 3 reasons why I didn't know.
    1. At the the time I posted that I hadn't seen URBAN HELLRAISERS since it originally aired.
    2. I can't find the tape where I recorded URBAN HELLRAISERS when it first air.
    3. I didn't have the DVDs to watch to reacquaint myself with season 4.

I nearly fell off my seat when I was watching URBAN HELLRAISERS on DVD and Horatio called Ryan "RYAN". Right then I realized "OOPS. My post in DEATH EMINENT is wrong. That scene in DEATH EMINENT wasn't the first time Horatio called Ryan 'RYAN'."

6. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ i don`t remeber who i quote here, but know for sure that not only one guy in this thread have say that in this epi 'Death Eminent' H for the first time call Wolfe with his little name Ryan. and coz Thumpy and the rest guys have discuss this subject long time ago in H thread i decide to put this info again. so no worry no damage have done. ;) i`m sorry if my post is was rough... just have say my own observation

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

No problem. Nothing rough. I just wasn't sure if it was me you were quoting.
    Here's what I said in that post of mine: "I think that's the first time I've heard Horatio call him anything other than Mr. Wolfe or Wolfe."
    And here's the quote from your post: "I think that was the first time in history he actually called him Ryan in conversation."
    See how similar the 2 quotes are???
    Plus I wanted it on the record that I now knew that scene in DEATH EMINENT wasn't the first time Horatio said Ryan instead Wolfe or Mr. Wolfe.