Episode #505 'Death Eminent' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

First.William Allen Young plays evil judge so goddamn well. and I agree what was said earlier - he'll be back.

then to short comments

Evil Rob Estes! Still gives me the creeps.

Calleigh at the funeral... I'm sorry but she looked like a prostitute.

Why is DC talking so damn low? Whole this season 5... I already thought he had flu or something earlier.

"I've lost everything" annoyned the hell out of me. Oh come on! You knew Aerosol for 2 months? 3 months? you've lived for 50 yrs and you haven't had anything else in your life? Geez. that's pathetic, dude!

He should say that when he'd lost (besides Aerosol and Ray) Y and Ray jr and his house and if his cat was fucking murdered! (if he has a cat) Or that ex-wife took all his money and apartment.

:rolleyes:

I was expecting so much more from this episode. Disappointed me a lot.

Oh yeah. Erica thingie. Wasn't it bit strange? Wolfe asks Erica to find info for him and we never saw her telling what she's found out? Nice cutting again, crew!

*sighs*

Better luck next time.

2. athlov

athlov Guest

No more blow ups.

3. RachelCatalina

RachelCatalina Victim

Question: Was Rob Estes in last night's eppy? If so, does anyone have any screencsp?

Rachel

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It would seem that the writers are again suffering both short and long term memory loss. We have only recently heard H promise Raymond that he will take care of Ray Jnr (in 'Rio'). *sigh*
    Exactly. Very well said. ;)
    It annoyed me too - alot! It was an inaccurate, unconvincing, overly dramatic piece of dialogue that left me cold. I never thought I would find myself saying that about an emotional H, but it did not sit right with me - at all.
    Let's hope so! ;)

5. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

tnx big time!

6. csi_gurl

csi_gurl Police Officer

hahaha i was just abotu to ask that. glad i checked first. i know its weird, but i think its hot that ryan freaks out sometimes. id hit that.

7. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Ryan was playing Mini Horatio again. Did anyone notice? He was wearing the dark suit with the orange shirt and he even kinda acted like Horatio. His interrigation technique sort of parroted Horatio. I wanted to laugh because it would seem Horatio has a little fan huh?

The Good Rebecca

8. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Not just when Ryan's involved, but in all the CSI shows. Make that all CBS crime shows.

9. athlov

athlov Guest

Yeah, he was in there. He was a creep again. Said something to Boa like, "I have an extra pair of overalls in the back of my van, if you want to get dirty."

Then later he actually helped the case by taking her a wedding ring he found in the man-juice. Then he said she could have her wedding ring back if she wanted it. Like she'd do that, after what he did to her. :rolleyes:

He's such a creep.

Sorry I don't have any caps of him for you. :(

10. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Ratner's in jail... Yeaaaaaaaaaa! :devil:

Ok, i'm celebrating... I just put my avatar and banner up! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D :D :D :D :D

Now I just need my CSI music to go with it! :lol:

You know the dirt bag judge is coming back right? :devil:

Just like in my Fanfic Captured! :devil:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/stories.php :cool:

I love my H! :cool:

11. Laci Caine

Laci Caine Prime Suspect

I never noticed that. :lol:

Maybe that'll teach to pay attention the the other characters besides Horatio.

I do like the fact that the judge went to jail though. I kept wondering if there was going to be any resolve to that, and there finally was.

12. Painted_Shadow

Painted_Shadow Witness

Everyone keeps pointing out how he did, in fact, help her...but he did it such a creepy, jerky manner that it completely nullifies the merit of the act. I mean, shouldn't there have been some kind of paperwork to fill out? He just wanted an excuse to come leer at Natalia in such a way that would make her uncomfortable, but about which she wouldn't really be able to articulate a complaint. And I can't believe I'm defending NBV, but in Snake v. Stalker, I side with the former.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

How on earth could they have missed the ring? I mean, wouldn't they have noticed it when Alexx turned the body over to check for proximity rigor or whatever the hell they check for when they turn the body over....

I have to admit when Alexx stuck that thing in to the bloater..that was awsome! I was like "yeah!"

14. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

that was so EWWWWWWWWW. I was screaming GROSS when Alexx popped the bloater. LMAO. I am thinking to myself "Well if I was there at least I would not be able to smell it." That is my only saving grace. If I could smell I would of vomited for sure. That was one nasty scene. That was funny someone calling it "man juice" I was laughing hard.

I think that freak judge is gonna come back. I hope so anyway. I love the conflict between him and Horatio.

The Good Rebecca

15. Guest

Guest Guest

That guy is such a jackass comparing him to his role as Brandy's father on Moesha. Any one remember? :eek: