Episode #504 'If Looks Could Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Re: Episode #504 'If Looks Could Kill' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS

Kit4na said:
They're pushing too much characters on to us. Really did Linn and La Rue have to become regulars?

Rex Linn has been a regular for some time, but simply hasn't been in the credits. His character, Det. Frank Tripp, has been THE detective since Yelina left the show, and he is very much the analogue of Jim Brass on CSI: Miami. However, I don't care much for Natalia Boa Vista, and felt that she didn't need to become a regular, but some feel differently and I respect that.

Overall, of the two, Rex Linn is a regular and should have been treated as such at least 2 seasons ago.

I wasn't crazy about this episode. It was... well, almost boring. The cases seemed recycled to me. *sigh* and why do they always have to modles or rich and famous. What happened to the regular people? And once again, Boa Vista did absolutely nothing for me. Don't get me wrong, the actress did a fantastic job. It's just the character.

Thanks katpin31791!!!! Yeah it helps ;)

Well, I agree about Rex Linn Hankster, he's a very good actor and his character is excellent. If he weren't so... old (for me of course :lol:) I would have a ship with him :lol:

And about Boa, I don't like her character a lot, but well now Eric has someone to work with 'cause before he was alone or with H or something 'cause cal was always with Ryan. It didn't bother me ;) but the show needed a new CSI, maybe the way she "landed" wasn't the best one. But what can we do?.

CalleighWolfe said:
Could anyone explain me what happened at the end with Cal and Delko? I didn't understand what Cal told Delko about the lipstick, so he didn't try to save the girl.

Thanks a lot for the answers :D

Eric was probably going to try CPR on the girl, and if he had touched her lips, because the cyanide was in the lipstick, he would have gotten poisoned too.

Cheers,

Rosefern

just for the record, I know this was from ages ago, but I just thought of something...
midnight_tiptoes said:
There are no old people in Miami. Or fat people. Or ugly people.
And what happened to the geriatric dudes who just dig the weather? :lol:

Oh.Now I remember. The dude that "died in sauna" in flashback. You don't wear towel in sauna :rolleyes: sheesh! Americans!

*is upset*

I thought the episode was pretty boring. I worry, as was said above, that it's slipping back into Season 4 form.
What I love is that everyone is talking about tha lack of anything but beautiful people in Miami. I've actually been thinking about that for a long time, with all the CSI shows. I would never be a murder victim in the CSI universe — not gorgeous enough!

Back