Episode #419 'Driven' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

..You know what.. He might have froze because he really never shot a gun in that type of situation before or he was having recollections of being shot with that nail gun.

OH MY SWEET LORD i havent been this excited for a miami epi since "fade out". MAN i am excited! too bad its 75.5 hours away. GAH. i wonder what the deal is with ryan "freezing". like...why do they throw in these moments that make him look incompetent? its strange. im really excited for this one though. other than last week, i thought miami had been somewhat lacking in the past few weeks. so yeah, wow...

Only promo I saw was focused on Ryan. Nothing about H or Marisol. I'm hoping all of that's been changed. Yuck at the thought of them together. Rumors flying that Valera may be the mole. Has anyone else heard that?

^ I would be very happy if it had been changed, but I'm not sure we're going to be that lucky! *crosses fingers* ;)

There has been much speculation that Valera could be the mole as we've had a couple of not so subtle on screen hints. If it is her, I'm just hoping she had no choice and that she's cleared of any wrongdoing. I'm still suspicious about Aaron too.

I saw the first promo but I still haven't gone to CBS.com to see the second one. Is it that much different?

Also, I envision Aaron being the mole only because he seems to be up in people's business and a lot more 'curious' in the last few episodes.

Okay folk I know the main characters :lol:but some characters I don't since I don't see them all the time :D so which one is Aaron?

I don't know. Im kind of sick of all of this mole stuff.
I just want to know who it is.... NOW!!
I personally think that there are going to make sp many people look like the mole and have us all clueless in the end.
I mean they have really made it look like Valera, and now Aaron...
So, I guess someone else is next....
GrRrR :mad:

WolfeSanders said:
I saw the first promo but I still haven't gone to CBS.com to see the second one. Is it that much different?

It's not that much differnet it's just the bit where H is talking to aerosol has been changed to H talking to Ryan about the freeze!

WolfeSanders Thanks for the info and the pic

There's Aaron for you!
Now I recognize him. Yeah I've wondered about him myself. Wasn't it Valera though that was acting fishy on the DJ ep? When she asked if that case was closed? Can't remember who it was that got asked though. :lol: Anyway thanks again.

Hello people :)

Sincerely i think i will like the episode. Although i think that last episode was poor, i am liking H/Marisol storyline (i know most people don't like her) and we will have another story envolving Ryan which is very good. We are coming slowly for the final of this season... and one doubt persists: who is the mole? Well.. i sincerely think that is Aaron because he is always too interested in the cases, he have acess to all information... i don't think the writters would put Valera as the mole, mainly because they know everybody like or love her :)

I expect another great episode! :)

^ I have found that most people here don't necessarily dislike Marisol. It's the storyline that they aren't too happy about. ;)

Back