Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

that episode wasn't too bad. I'm just sick of the whole 1 case at a time trend. I know technically that there were 2, but the Marisole thing wasn't much of acase. OMG i loved Calleigh's line about how she can almost type as well as she shoots. that was awesome! :D :D i'm just glad that there was no snake lady. :p

hahah at the end when they had those shots of Horatio smiling, i almost thought he was about to jump up into the air, like in Anchorman, and freeze. hahah "Afternoon Delight." :lol:

2. MedicWarrickLvr

MedicWarrickLvr Coroner

I was having a difficult enough time following the ep that I was playing on the computer while I was watching it.

I was glad they dealt with Ryan's eye more. Bless his heart.........

Go Calleigh............the glimpse of our Cal was back! Please bring her all the way back!

Poor Eric............still have not decided what I think about Marisol and H. My jury is still out.

3. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

So true!! I just don't really see the two of them together anyways. If anyone, I think they should put Marisol with Ryan. Now that would tick Delko off!! :lol:

4. Jenn12597

Jenn12597 Police Officer

I enjoyed tonights eppy...

Liking that they are still talking about Ryan's eyes instead of ignoring it...

Calleigh is coming back to life....

Horatio and Marisol should be interesting and how will Eric will react?

Prosecuter is pissing me off but I am loving it...

Who the hell is the snitch.....

I love that Miami deals with the outside stuff and by that I mean personal problems it's nice seeing them have lives dont you think?

Tonights crime I thought for sure the wife did it, and those come on lines does that actually work?

Good episode...

JENNIFER

5. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I am so mad at myself :mad: I don't work nights and today I did and forgot it was on. I can't believe I forget :eek:

6. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

okay, I loved this eppy, soley because it had its old feel again. There was even a case B( even if it was to set up H and Marisol). Everyone ,even Calleigh seemed to be their old selves again! And check out that dig that Valera gave Eric....Eric: you have to lick a joint to roll one... Valera: I wouldnt know that... ahahahahah I thought that I wouldn't stop laughing...

The case was great , although I sorely misjudged the wife. She looked like she could do it... I would make a heck of a CSI....lol

One thing, wouldnt the brother's finger prints be on the murder weapon? Why couldnt they had taken his prints and matched them?

Ah, Ms West... she has got to be related to Stetler, how else could you explain why she has this vendetta against the lab?? She is very catty, *hiss hiss* looking forward to more of her bitchy attitude...lol

H amd Marisol: I was so apposed to this ,but now that I have seen it ,I could actually deal with it better... although H still shouldnt have made the date. Interested to see where this will lead our fearless leader..

I loved this eppy and was sad to see that there wont be another one...it has saved itself from the cutting block once again!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Okay so the Mole could be anyone located in the lobby when Marisol was there, the lab guy examining the drugs, the guy at the computer with Wolfe, Wolfe himself, The D.A., anyone. I have narrowed the field to those two lab techs though, not that it would prove very interesting for a conclusion at the end of the season.

Overall, I give this episode out of 10, a 6. It was very good, I got the old feel back again, it was about the case and the victim and not soley about the characters, and the case with Marisol was handled well and didn't take too much of the screen time. I was actually waiting to see if it would all work out.

I pretty much got to 'case closed' in the first 15 minutes of the episode, which indicated I was ahead of the writers on this one, but hey they provided a great episode.

The color of the episode wasn't too blinding, we got to get back to the issue of Wolfe's eye, Delko's stubble is almost gone :lol: Calleigh was actually smiling, we got to see Valera, Alexx had more than 3 seconds, Horatio didn't take up the whole darn show, Tripp was great as usual.

Marisol asking Horatio to dinner was a nice way to cultivate things as a simple thank you which will certainly turn into more and she didn't just come out and say 'sleep with me' :lol: Horatio declined and then agreed out of respect for Marisol, and it's always good to accept an invitation anyway.

The episode didn't end with a bang, but it did end with Horatio and an almost smile on his face, finally some actual happy emotions to end the episode, making me actually feel happy for Horatio who finally gets a 'date' and she..well..she'll die on him but he'll be happy first.

The forensics were great, the storyline was in great balance, the visuals were amazing as usual.

Overall, great episode and I hope to see more from CSI:Miami. It finally made me think this week. It was like season 2 again. Hopefully the show won't dissapoint.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I was really happ with this episode. No snake, Eric didn't get in trouble and no more Eric/Natalia. Thank god.

Loved Calleighs lines throughtout this eppy. I was seeing the old Calleigh again too. Bout time.

The eye thing was brought up again and even though i'm not a big Ryan fan he's growing on me. The whole eye thing makes an interesting story so i'll give him that.

Eric was really concerned about Marisol and I love seeing that in him. I really think the whole H/M thing is kinda funny/cute. They do have a bit of chemistry. It's more than Natalia and Eric have so there already somewhere. If Eric/Natalia can hook up with no chemistry, Marisol and H could already be married with a little. :D

I think the mole is defianately the bag tester. Sneaky little B******

9. emilyfan

emilyfan Rookie

Why would it be Ryan when the revelation of the mole was made to him?

10. ckyprincess

ckyprincess Judge

This epi was so much better than the rest have been. Calleigh was back to her old self (thank god)
    I'm loving the drama going on with Ryan (even though we all knew it was coming)
    I love that Eric is so protective of his sister
    And as for H (glad he got a date) but I'm still not diggin him with Eric's sister.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I have to say one thing i mistook about the mole, which has taught me to listen closer to what is being said, i figured it would be someone we (the characters and us) would trust.

But instead they may have just meant that it would be someone that the characters trust and know, but we don't know all that well.

I will give my review of the ep when i rewatch the ep from the tape, i watched it but due to some problems i didn't get the whole of it.

But i would like to say (and this thought is only till i can re-watch it again) they may have tried to dust the murder weapon, for prints and not found any as it was found kind of shoved in the ice bucket, which produces water, maybe it washed away the prints. :confused:

Also as to scent trust me a scent can linger to clothing for a long long time, heck i have had people come around me who wear perfume (which i am slightly allergic to in general talk about sneezing), normally i do my laundry on a certain day, so from the time i changed out of those clothes till the time i did the laundry the smell not only was still on them but it also managed to get on the others. But that is just my experience when it comes to scents.

Again i will have to re-watch when i can really concentrate on the ep in a whole.

12. RBC

RBC Coroner

I thought the episode was pretty good.
    I think the mole is Cooper, the A/V lab tech. It wouldn't be as interesting as, for example, Ryan. But I think he's it, he knew way too much about Delco's sister. I don't think the bag tester is the mole. It wouldn't be very interesting if one of the lab tech's was it, but the bag tester isn't on screen much. Cooper has a relatively big role (after Valera and Natalia). If you would look at it from a 'what's interesting' side, I think it could be Valera. A CSI or Alexx isn't a likely chance for it and lab techs aren't really interesting enough for the viewers to be it. Either Natalia, but even more Valera would be interesting for the viewers.

13. ladycaruso

ladycaruso Witness

The only reason I think it might not be Cooper, though, is because he wasn't aware that Eric was in the lab by himself. Only Aaron, Horatio and Eric knew that. But on the other hand, I think now it might be too obvious to make Aaron the mole.

Ah! I just don't know! All I know is that it was nice to see Horatio smile, even though I think getting together with Marisol is a bad idea. She's nice and everything, but she's an employees relative, and he just helped get her off of drug charges, by going out of his way to find the dealer. WE know he would have done it for anyone, but that stupid prosecutor won't care.

My only real issue with the episode is that I don't believe a cop's sister would not know the consequences of buying drugs with intent to sell. It doesn't matter if it's because people are in pain. It's illegal, and she HAS to know it's worse to buy with intent to distribute. I won't believe that she could be that ignorant.

I liked the episode, though! I was really glad to see Horatio in it for more than 2.5 seconds, but I can always use even more of him, and I was glad that the prosecutor didn't get her way. I really don't like that woman.

14. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

The ice-pick was in the ice bucket and covered with water. It had been there for a while. No prints could have been recovered.

15. RBC

RBC Coroner

You could be right about Cooper, but he's a lab techie. He was in the lab. Maybe he saw Erik in the lab from somewhere else in the lab.
    I also don't like the Marisol/Horatio thing because she's way to young for him.