Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Or maybe the "Mole" doesn't even know they are a mole, what if someone bugged the lab? its possiblity, in which case the "character" can always say "Hey i didn't do it" and be telling the truth, but then someone plays a tape and there is their voice.
    This would give a whole knew mystery to why someone would go to all that trouble, why that person, who are they after and so on. Just another thought.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

that's a nice idea Destiny I hope the writers will pick up something like that

It's sad that the Suzie storyline didn't made it in the final version. But I'm sure they save it for later. Maybe February, when the Jennifer/Dresden story continues.

3. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

I haven't been up on Miami of late due to the repeats but this is all very interesting. I still think that the mole is Boa Vista , but everyone is making great points ,especially towards Stettie. I can't really get with it being Valera, she doesn't strike me as the type of person who would do this..which begs to be said,that she could very well be the mole.

about this story line with Suzy and Madison, I would love to see that come to life, but as always with this show, you never know what you have until its right in front of you. I really want the show to come back, because this whole soap opera feel is getting tired. Yet, I will be sitting right in front of the tv with a glazed look in my eye, because I'm addicted...lol

4. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I think that must have something to do w/ Horatio and team maybe helping Eric's sister? Correct me if I'm wrong plz.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The lady that says that is "Monica West" played by "Bellamy Young", I believe she is the "state Attorney" or some type of IAB, she was the one who let Delko off (in "Payback"), and is the one saying H tampered with evidence in this ep.

6. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

I could see Setler bugging someones lab without anyone knowing about it. He's a slimey SOB :mad:

7. CSI_Fanatic004

CSI_Fanatic004 Dead on Arrival

Wonder if Ryan's eye will be brought up in this episode. I hope it is!

8. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ya me too!!! They sorta left that alone for a while so its about time. Because if they wait too long it wont be a good idea to bring it back up. And i want it to be so that Ryan will have something. Well, I guess they've all had a little bit but lately its been Eric and H... (which is good too but i love Ryan) so, ill cross my fingers!!

9. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

What the h-e-double hockey sticks with the odor as evidence. I really doubt that it would stay around long enough to be tested. This is a little too far out of the realm of possibility.
    Gotta love Calleigh, "your games don't work on me" (or something like that)
    Ryan's eye was brought up again. I wonder if he'll ever listen to Alexx or Calleigh.

10. X05

X05 CSI Level One

I'm definitely getting scared now about Ryan's eye. It's obviously causing him not to see as clearly as he wants to. I'm wondering if Alexx is going to say anything...

I don't like whoever that state attorney is. she's mean!

I luvd the ending where Marisol asked H. to dinner. :p

there were also some great Calleigh moments. My fav... "Well, yes, I can type almost as well as I can shoot." (something along that line.) luv it. :D

11. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Coroner

So a 'Scent Stories' machine brought the killer down, huh? Nice. :lol:
    Why didn't they test the ice pick for prints or did they and I just missed it?

I liked that they dealt with Ryan's sight problems. Anyone else think that Calliegh sent Ryan to the autopsy so that Alexx could see what was going on??

The mole- Brendan Fehr (I like him, so I hope not) or the dude that tested the baggies. At least that's who I'm thinking as of right now. :)

H looked so happy at the end of the episode! I was half expecting him to be like, "Well alrighty then" and put on his glasses as Marisol left. :lol: Oh well :D

She was great dealing with that creep!

12. X05

X05 CSI Level One

yes! that makes perfect sense now that I think about it. How did he even know that Eric was alone in the lab??

13. gregsgirl89

gregsgirl89 Pathologist

they totally set up h and m for a relationship and that's just weird

14. emilyfan

emilyfan Rookie

All great points. Although I thingk H shouldn't go to dinner. That attorney is looking for anything. I, too, think that Aaron (the bag tester) is the mole. His court appearance could not have been that short. I loved the way Calleigh played with that guy. I got to see a glimpse (sp?) of my old girl back. The TPTB need to fix her very soon. Alexx needs to tie Ryan down and force him to fix that eye. Do something with him. And give Valera more time please.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I know that this ep was supposed to be more about the marisol thing, but I was more focused on Ryan. Poor guy!!!

I am still disgusted by the H/Marisol relationship, but I will admit that the look on H's face at the end was great.