Episode #412 'The Score' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I agree about the recycling, but it's just plain nuts to have the same actress play different characters in episodes so close together. It's not like we're not going to notice.

Okay. So there are identical twins, Monica and Megan. One of them is engaged to an FBI agent who has worked with the miami crime lab a couple of times and the other is the State's Attorney. Or not.

Anyone else notice that the States Attourney is Peter Elliot's (I think that's his name) fiance?
Wow, I didn't even catch that! Now I need to see the episode again, because... yeah it relly doesn't make sense to recycle her so quickly! I think it makes more sense when they use the same actors in different shows, but using the same actor in the same show in the same season is just a little bit much.

"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "The Score"
"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Payback" 5
"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Shattered"
"CSI: Miami" playing "Megan West" in episode: "Urban Hellraisers"

I think it's a mistake on imdb.com. Actually I've just checked the lines in "Urban Hellraisers" that Peter Elliot asked Calleigh "I heard you met Monica." So the State Attorney's name is Monica West all along.

Think about it, Monica gets in the middle of Elliot and Calleigh, and then goes after Horatio for troubles. :rolleyes: I think there maybe a potential twist here. ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Qiong

"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "The Score"
"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Payback" 5
"CSI: Miami" playing "Monica West" in episode: "Shattered"
"CSI: Miami" playing "Megan West" in episode: "Urban Hellraisers"

I think it's a mistake on imdb.com. Actually I've just checked the lines in "Urban Hellraisers" that Peter Elliot asked Calleigh "I heard you met Monica." So the State Attorney's name is Monica West all along.

Think about it, Monica gets in the middle of Elliot and Calleigh, and then goes after Horatio for troubles. :rolleyes: I think there maybe a potential twist here. ;)

Just my 2 cents.

Qiong
Her name is also listed as Megan West on The Futon Critic website, so it seems the name was changed after the press release.

*Bump bump, bumpity bumpity, bump bump*

~Special airing on Saturday, November 18th 2006~

Episode details are listed at the start of the thread, but for those who don't want to click back three pages, here's a recap. :p

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Saturday, November 18, 2006
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#412) "The Score" (Repeat)

"The Score" -- A man is brutally murdered while trying to learn how to pick up women at a hip Miami nightclub, on a rebroadcast of CSI: MIAMI, on a special night and time, Saturday, Nov. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jonathan Glassner directed the episode written by Barry O'Brien. (Originally broadcast 1/9/06)

Back