Episode 10x04 - 'Look Who's Taunting' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

MiamiWolfe
    Writers try to reabilitate him after Blown away:lol:

miamirocks
    I disagree completely;) The one thing Clavo and Esteban have in common, it's a concerned father. And that's all.
    Cuz:
    1. I admit, Esteban's father did his best, BUT - I believe that diplomatic immunity and wealth are not the same technically. Horatio wasn't able to do anything with Clavo because of immunity, in spite of having strong evidences and even his confession. Now he can't put Esteban behind bars because he has only sircumstantial evidences not just his father pulled some strings.
    2. Clavo wasn't a psycho. He was, in my opinion, just a spoiled child who got used to do whatever he wanted. Yes, he didn't give a damn about a girl he killed but he wasn't enjoying the prosess. He killed her cuz she was dangerous to his family, at least, he thought.

2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Yeah, Eric needed a little humility :p

3. Lego107

Lego107 Dead on Arrival

do TPTB really think prostitutes look that beautiful? FAIL, make her look like a REAL prostitute... dirty and gross, make it looks like she needs help. The "prostitute" that Eric helped looked like a magazine cover model. >_>

4. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

HAHA! that summed up exactly what was going on in my head!! if only they knew more...

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

There are ones who are higher paid, mostly have really rich clients and I'm sure they keep themselves looking nice. Maybe she was one of the high price call girls. :shrug:

6. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Like mother said, there are the call girls..and then there are the street walkers.