"Ending Happy" Discussion *Spoilers*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Orginial Air Date: Thursday, April 26, 2007
Repeated Air Date: Thursday, October 25, 2007
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#721) "Ending Happy"

THE CSI TEAM INVESTIGATES THE CASE OF A PAST-HIS-PRIME BOXER WHO WAS MURDERED AT A BROTHEL WHERE HE LIVED AND TRAINED.
-- In their attempt to identify the murderer of a has-been boxer who lived among a group of prostitutes who detested him, the CSIs must establish which of several life-threatening acts against him in one night actually killed him.

WRITTEN BY: Evan Dunksy
DIRECTED BY: Kenneth Fink, one of the series' co-executive producers

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Sofia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
David Phillips: David Berman

GUEST CAST:
Milton: James Whitmore
George "Binky" Babinkian: Peter Stormare
Lorenzo "Happy" Morales: Luis Antonio Ramos
Sheriff Ned Bastille: Kurt Fuller
Aimee: Marnette Patterson
Doris Babinkian: Wendy Makkena
Tiff: Audrey Siegel
Lulu: Terry T. Bookhart
Dreama Little: Ashley Johnson
Connor Foster: Vince Vieluf

LINKS:

Thanks To The Futon Critic

First ‘Ending Happy’ Plot Details Revealed

I am anticipating this one highly....and Wallace Langham is now listed as a "series regular" instead of a "special guest star"....is this because they are losing Louise Lombard to a potential series? and does this mean he'll be featured in the opening credits now?....can't wait!

OH.MY.GOSH. IS THAT THE STRAW HAT I SEE??

It is.. Woohoo, I love Grissom in that thing.

This episode looks... Different. Good, but different! Can't wait. I haven't seen the CTV promo yet though.

Where is Grissom's hat? I love it when he wears that! It's kind of odd, but kind of funny at the same time...

The story line sounds pretty good. I think I'm going to like the last 3 episodes better, but this one still sounds really cool. It seems like the end of the normal episodes of the season- the rest are more about catching veiwers for the finale. So this sounds really kind of good. And after not having CSI for a week, this will be really, really great.

In the promo on the official CSI: site, when it says "Whodunnit" we see two investigators (Grissom, and it looks like Sara with him), and the man (I'm pretty sure it's Grissom) is wearing the straw hat.

Oh boy, new episode. :)

The preview looks okay. I can't believe the season's almost over. The straw hat is making a come back!? I can hardly contain myself :D

I was waiting for the hat this season :lol:

Promo Stills are up of the episode now, just head to "Season 7 Pictures"

Nick is working the case too. I can hardly contain my excitement :p

gsrLOVE said:
Nick is working the case too. I can hardly contain my excitement :p

TEE HEE HEE!! YAY NICKY!!!! i love nicky! and SNickers... AAAAH!! i'm so excited!

this episode look so weird and funny.. i love it! that's the old CSI i remember!! haha

Something is going to happen read this [In the Spoiler Lab Where it has been posted as it does not belong here as it pertains to the finale and NOT this episode.]

*Edited: For reason stated above.

WHAT?!?!?! SO SHE'S ACTUALLY LEAVING?!?! no freaken way!!!! WOW!! I'M GOING TO BE SOO PISSED!!! that's so mean... no, no, she can't dead... that's not going to happen!

Okay guys', this is the discussion for Ending Happy!

You should probably take this conversation to the Season 7 Spoiler Lab.

Back