Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

INHC, for some reason my last post got screwed up (it said I posted, but it didn't show the post itself :rolleyes:), but you hit the nail on the head. Hehe. Scroll to the post above yours and you'll see what I mean. ;)

I'd consider shipping Angell with Flack, Danny, Hawkes--the list goes on and on. Srsly. :lol: She hasn't had much screentime with anyone other than Mac, but I loved the scenes with her and Danny in "People with Money," and even though she only had like one scene with Hawkes in that episode, I can imagine there being more there. ;) I think Danny/Angell is my main one for her, but I'd probably ship her with Adam if I got an idea. :lol:

I'm pretty sure one of the spoilers says that we'll see her work with Hawkes and Danny on a case again. I'm not sure how that'll turn out, since some of the spoilers have been wrong about who's in what scenes, etc, but I'm hoping it's true. ;)

Where did I get an 'l' from, Aphina? How many threads have I called you that in? :lol: Can't I just call you 'Al'? :p

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awwww! Aren't you the shipper-iest person that I know! :lol:

I love her with Flack & Hawkes. I was a little surprised that it was HAWKES flirting with her more than Danny. :lol: But for me, that's a good thing.

3. Faylinn

Oh don't even say such a thing when INHC is in the thread. :lol: My 'shipping' is probably more limited to just a few pairings (namely Danny/Flack, of course), but I'll pair up various characters in fanfic. That's probably what I should have said. ;)

As for her flirting with Hawkes more than Danny, I just don't see that. The 'Angell got her wings' comment was cute, but I didn't really see enough between them to really say they were flirting. I sensed a certain level of comfort and familiarity between her and both Danny and Hawkes (particularly Danny since they had more scenes together) that shows that they've probably worked together for a while (presumably during the summer), and that kind of interaction for me is almost better than overt 'flirting.' I like the idea of her being more of the friend before it develops beyond that...

But this isn't the shipper forum, so... :eek:

Edited to add this spoiler:

According to the Futon Critic, Angell will be in the episode "Raising Shane," which airs on November 29. This is the episode where Shane Casey returns. :)

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hey I heard that! Fay loves me, don't ya Fay? ..Yeah well, back at ya!..... oh sure, use that, "Danny/Flack"'s my ship thing.. Sure. You use that, when we know you ship almost anything. Angell/Sky. Angell/Ground, Angell/Couch.. Shall I continue?

5. Faylinn

Danny/Flack is my OTP, but I'll pair other people up if I feel like it. :p And if the pairings include Angell a lot, what can I say? ;) :lol:

I was going to get some screencaps from "Murder Sings the Blues," but csi-caps doesn't have them up yet, so I went and got two from "Not What it Looks Like" instead. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*sigh* She's so pretty. ;)

6. CathStokes

I need to find the caps from Bravo and Saw 2. (even though thats ones bloody, but knowing you, it'll still turn you on) House of the Dead is bloody too, but..She's all in "combat" gear. .. she was in another one too, I think she played a vamp or something.

She's very pretty.

7. Faylinn

8. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Just found out two day's ago that I could've made them myself all along (I'm just so a-technical :eek:)

So here you go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wow, Fay, she looks incredible in those pic's!!

If the show's ratings ever get in trouble, maybe she should be spilling some coffee too :devil: :devil:

9. Faylinn

Ooh, thankies for the screencaps! *saves* :D

Emmanuelle now has her very own folder in my "My Pictures" folder. :lol:

So, what would you guys like to see from Angell on the show (other than her hooking up with the hot guys ;))? I still want to know more about why she's a cop. :)

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I just put her in my "CSI" folder. :)

^^ I love how she handled the operation at the end in Murder Sings the Blues by herself (without Mac) and she looks awesome with the gun and the red top. :) She's so pretty!

11. CathStokes

I have her in movie folder. :p ..

... oh look Fay, theres you some more pictures to .. well faint too and so I can paint stuff on you.

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I loved that too. I was just so glad that for once a detective made the actual arrest not accompanied by one or more CSI's. I know it's only television and that the leading cast need their action filled moments and their screentime, but it sometimes bothers me :rolleyes:

So when I saw one of my new favourite characters go in alone I was so excited. And she did look hot doing it :)
    First I'd just like to see more of her. And if -correction- when she becomes a more regular cast member I'd think she'd be perfect as a 'tough' cop. In contrast to Flack who, to me, always is a bit much Mr. Goody Two Shoes :rolleyes: (although, judging by the last few ep's, that is changing a little).

Just let her be hot tempered, slamming in doors and knocking down walls to fight for justice. Let her get in trouble with her superiors because she is not going by the book to solve a case. I can just see her backing a suspect up to the wall to get an answer.

Don't exactly know why but I think I like her to have that attitude.

And as for why she became a cop. I do hope that for once it is just as simple as having a strong feeling about right and wrong. I don't think we need another woman with a 'deep dark secret' ;)

13. Faylinn

Angell with attitude...*splodey!pants* :lol:

I hope she doesn't have the 'deep dark secret' thing either. She doesn't need to have been abused in some way or whatever to want to become a cop. It's possible that it's a family thing like Flack, but then that would be repetitive...I'm just curious, damnit! :lol: They need to give us more than just the pretty. :lol: (Although I love the pretty. :devil:)

Here are a few more pictures. :)

I'm not bisexual, but she can make a girl wonder with this robe picture. ;)

I don't know why some of the pictures I have are blurry, but...I love this picture, not sure why. :D

This picture is just...beautiful. I don't know if it's the artistic position or what...
    [​IMG]

Absolutely gorgeous! ;)

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

The last photo is lovely. I hope we get to see more of her!

15. CathStokes

Now thats a hot pic.

I found a cap from Saw II & theres This one

*tnx to darkhorizons & cinesphere.