Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

It seems that she has an eye bigger than the other. I must admit that there are pictures of me when I have the same problem :lol: Emmanuelle is beautiful. And that is just it. She can't be perfect in every single picture, because yes, she is human, but the ones Fay posted don't seem that bad to me. Of course, there is always room for worse.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

She's pretty even in the pics that aren't the best of her. Is it any wonder they're pairing Angell up with Flack? Seriously, those two have to be the prettiest people on the planet! :lol: :D

I imagine growing up in a family of mostly boys made Angell pretty tough. Yeah, I'm sure the guys looked out for her, but I bet when they were all younger those brothers picked on her! I have no doubt she gave as good as she got, though. :lol: She's pretty quick-witted.

And the garbage can move rules. :cool:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, her left eye is a bit bigger than her right eye--it's especially prominent when she smiles really big sometimes. My little sister's eyes are the same way and she hates it. :lol:

Like I said, the pictures aren't horrible, but I wouldn't save them to make icons out of or anything--not when there are so many where she looks drop-dead-gorgeous. :p I wish my worst pictures were only as bad as hers. :lol:

Oh, no doubt at all. :lol:

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

eh she's still good looking in the bad pics lol.

i got a question for anyone who wants to answer: did anyone see the Saw movies Emmanuelle was in? i looked her up on imdb and read she was in like 2 of them. i'm not a fan of the movies i watched the first one and almost fell asleep through it. i might sit through the ones Emmanuelle was in just to see her in something else.

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I had a disturbing dream of the CSI:NY Musical Fay brought up in the bring back Louie thread.

Angell was signing to her suspects with Flack. It really wasn't pretty (though as I remember it, her voice wasn't bad). :p

I think I woke up laughing...urgh, my head's screwed on backwards or something cos I've been having some strange NY dreams lately. :eek:

I hope we get to see more of those moves from her. I wanna see her kick a guy in the balls, I don't know why but I think that'd be cool and would be something she'd do if she's gloriously pissed...pissed off that is.

:cool:

^I've only ever seen Emanuelle in Supernatural. I'm not a fan of the Saw series - they're more boring than scary. :eek:

6. MakeTracksCowboy

^^^ hahaha i would so pay to see Angell kick someone in balls!!! omag that is hysterical just thinking about. i'd like to see her pull a Sydney Bristow move and kick someone ass lol (i've been watching too much Alias lately lol)

Angell being- as you put it Gaelen- gloriously pissed off would be an awesome scene to see. she seems so calm and cool all the time but to see her get mad would be soo different and a bit shocking if that's the right way to put it.

7. HoratioFan4ever

HoratioFan4ever Hit and Run

I agree with you guys. I would also like to see her use her gun, or go in fighting during a hostage situation, like Mac and the guys in "Snow Day." I remember her using her gun once. It was like for 5 seconds though.

8. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

MakesTracksCowboy she's only in Saw 2, I think she plays a junkie or a hooker, she was my fav char in it, but she dies, it's pretty icky the way she dies, you feel really sorry for her.

lol She still looks pretty how does she do it?

9. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

That picture was taken at Comic-Con in San Diego, and Quinn and Vaugier were both in House of the Dead 2, which is exactly the kind of genre movie that tends to get promoted at Comic-Con, so I'm guessing that's what they were doing there together. :)

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Awesome, thanks for the info, KRAD. :D

11. MakeTracksCowboy

thanks Aphina for the info. no desire to see the movie but good to know what she is in the movie and kinda how she dies lol. i kept asking this guy i work with who's a movie buff and loves the Saw movies but he had no idea who Emmanuelle was and i have no clue who her character was so we were both screwed there haha.

maybe i'll see the movie and then turn it off after Emmanuelle dies lol.

12. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Re: Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

^^ Did you see the movie yet? Just in case you haven't, her character is Addison. Seeing your user name reminded me of something .... a guy friend of mine was telling me how hot Emmanuelle is. He showed me this pic today: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4565/vaug67kz.jpg

And caption for that would be ....

Angell: Make tracks cowboy
    Flack: :eek: :drool:

13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

:eek:

Umm....oh...wow. :drool:

I don't think there's a more appropriate reaction to that picture, do you?

But I'm...err...glad she doesn't parade around like that on the show. She's quite the respectable Detective...that kind of thing happens behind closed doors. :p

14. MakeTracksCowboy

Flack, Danny, Hawkes, AND Mac would be drooling no doubt or question about. Flack is a lucky man lol

15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Seeing Mac drool over that would be kind of funny... :lol:

It would be great if we had an Angell-storyline. I wish she stayed around to say hello more often. Emanuelle is a great (and gorgeous) actress, and Angell's alot of fun to watch. an Angell-centric storyline would be heavenly. :p Although I wonder if that'll ever happen with her "recurring" status. :(