Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i think i know that episode of friends ... in that shop ... something with cowboys ... i can't remember very much ...

:lol: It's a nice scene. I remember once I was at a friend's house for our McFly night and I spotted her Friends dvds, so I casually asked if we could watch a random episode while havind dinner, and... Oooh, guess what? I picked the one in which Emily starred! :D

Considering I started freaking out and giggling like an insane, I guess she might have noticed! :lol:
The other two friends of mine who were there knew she must have had something to do with CSI, because it's the only thing that makes me act like that! :lol:

Gosh you are insane...I'm not gonna deny that I'm almost as bad, 'cause I am :D, but you are really...crazy. Yeah, she might have noticed... :lol:

Hi everyone, Im back, but its so much to read that it will be a while before i can react on all the things, Al lot off things happend around here, but i really like the pics again and hope that i wil be soon on my one pc so i can save them on the pc... with love and happy to be back. Many hugs Nathalie :D

Yes i will have fun reading it. hihi... Dont worry i love to read stuff about Emily. Still in love with her here, and i have her on a lot of dvds know....

Nathalie_Emily , great to see you here again! Hope you like the new house! And a little tip: get veeeerrryyy crazy soon, too, otherwise you won't survive Dutchies and CalleighDC conversation here :lol: - they are both a little whahooo, but that's good, because in this mood they always post the most beautiful pictures! :D *hiding behind the couch before Nikki and CDC can throw things at me* :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back