Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
CalleighDuCaine said:
Ok, this is my plan for S5: we kidnap Donahue and replace her with a robot (at least it will be able to think). Robo-Dunahue will do exactly what we want her to do, so we'll have our perfect season without crappy soapy storylines, horrible revenges and massive character deaths, and of course, plenty of (sunny, happy, funny) Calleigh!

I'll support your plan in every way!! We want our smiling, funny Calleigh back!! :D lol: "Robo-Donahue", able to think - that was great! :lol:

Edit: cinegirl, I love your sig! :D

Thank you! :)

everybody loves calleigh! she is so cute and her nice smile is great!! if she goes together with eric, they would be sooooo cute :D

Uh...not reacting to that. :lol: *looks at icon and banner and runs off to other thread.* Damn, too bad there's no such thing as Ellen here in Holland. And they're not airing it here either. :(

One of my favourite Calleigh quotes from season 4 was:

"Can we focus on the task at hand, please?!?"

Can we?

Well I can! ;)
Here's another lovely Emily Pic!

emilyprocterdetagged5jk.jpg

Leela said:
One of my favourite Calleigh quotes from season 4 was:

"Can we focus on the task at hand, please?!?"

Can we?

I feel so stupid asking this question so don't laugh at me. But which episode was that in? Was it in that one when Ryan asked if she'd ever pushed dinner aside to get some? Or am I wrong?

smiliee said:
Leela said:
Was it in that one when Ryan asked if she'd ever pushed dinner aside to get some?

Yup! It was ;) ....and it was the dinner plate *lol*

:lol: Thanks! That part was funny!

It was nailed, yeah, and I liked it so much! I can focuse on the task at hand, that's why I said I'd run off to another thread. A little subtile clue. Or at least it was meant to be. :confused: Anyway, nice pics!

speedmonkey2 said:
Dutchie said:
And it's not even my birthday.

"Nasal mucus and it isn't even my birthday." Sorry that popped into my head when you said that. lol.

After you'd said that, I watched CSI:Miami, and you'll never guess what I heard? Right, they were airing the episode with THAT exact quote! I laughed out loud, it just cracked me up! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back