Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed said:
EMILY rocks!!! oh and she wears heels to do everything!! even clean her house!!!
That's what happens when you're short. I know exactly how she feels:p Given the chance, I'd wear heels al the time too!!

Yep, new poster :) *celebrates with champagne/or unalcoholic beverege*

Kisses
xx

Welcome in the thread adorelo! We can always use some more Emily addicts :lol: :D

And Happy Birthday to Patricia :D I hope you have a great day, here's a little gift for you ;)

Why do we always say she is short?? :confused:.....there are lot of people "short" like her in the world....I think it's normal :lol:....a really beautiful normal girl :D...she is not short.
Great picture CSI Willows :D
oh...Patricia's birthday......yay :D....Happy birthday Patricia :D *hands cakes for everybody* :lol:

Hey guys!

The name's jenny and I'm kind of new here. I've never posted on this one before, only over in shipper central!

I just wanna say how I love Emily in everything she's done and I'm gonna try and post here as often as I can!

Bullet_girl and aussieturtle , im aussie too and its making me angry as well that they keep messing with us.

:) xoxo

It'semylicious simply because we're talking about Emily :lol: :lol:
Talking about Emily everything becomes delicious :D

Florry86 said:
Why do we always say she is short?? :confused:.....there are lot of people "short" like her in the world....I think it's normal :lol:....a really beautiful normal girl :D...she is not short.
i know. i'm 5'3" same as her. and i never get called short. and i wear heels all the time too :lol: it makes me feel taller :D

Patricia said:
CSI_Willows thank you so much!! :D
Gorgeous pic!!! how did you know it was one of my favourites? ;)

It's one of your favourites? I didn't know, I guess I just pick the right one :lol: I'm glad that you liked it, did you have a good day? :D

And shopping_luva91, welcome to the thread :D Always good to see more Emily/Calleigh fans in here :) Hope you have a good time posting here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back