Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg all those pics from the last 2 sites are soooooo awesome thanks for posting them all guys *hands thank you cookies*

There is a tiny behind-the-scenes pic of Emily in the current STERN magazine (German).
I made a scan ;)

sternemily.jpg

The guy who's staring at her cleavage (*typical*) is Mike Scott, who advises the actors in gun-handling....

Sorry for the bad quality, but the pic was really tiny.... *lol*

MiaCharlize said:
She's in Stern? Anything worth bying the mag for?

Well, theres a 12-page article about all three CSI shows. Not much about Emily, though. But I think it's worth buying ;)

wow she looks so beautiful in those pics thx for sharing

12-page article???!!! i need to buy that *runs to get it*

Thanks for the info about the article! It was about time that a magazine here in Germany came up with a report about CSI.
Hihi, the germans will know the Tv magazine 'TV Spielfilm', it always shows female stars and starlets on the cover, dressed with nearly nothing. Well, I thought, I could write a reader's letter that they should also write s/th about CSI and then place a hot Emily-pic on the cover. That'd be great! :D

Great idea, I'd definitely buy it :D
Actually, don't all TV Mags here do that? Not that they'd ever had any of the CSI ladies on cover...which sucks.
They generally don't write much about CSI, I remember one article about NY, saying that CSI was so successful that they now air their 3rd spinoff, but for a show that goes so well they certainly don't get much publicity in german mags.

I can't understand it either. It's not only 'Miami', also 'LV' has a huge fan community here, so please all magazine bosses:
post these hot pics from Emily and write about her and the show, she deserves it :D

emily-june28-2.jpg
and this hotty one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back