Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that scan Leela. I love that picture of her.

But ohhhh you know it pays to be sick and wake up at early hours of the morning because guess what I saw?! I saw the youthful essense commerical with Emily. And I have to say she cracked me up. I loved it when she reffered to her feet as "gangbangers" that cracked me up to no end. I loved that black turtle neck thinger they had her wearing and that blue shirt she had on. And as always her hair looked georgous. And I hoenstly came this close *pinches fingers together* to calling it up and ordering it but I don't think my dad would have been very happy with me. And then when that was over I was flipping the channel and saw an info merical about high heeled shoes and nearly died I wanted them so badly. lol.

But none the less Emily looked gorgeous.

I'm throwing a Pic in....

notlandingvj3.jpg

thank you bulletgirl _calleigh_ and leela !!She looks really nice in all the three last pictures,especially the third! :D

Awwwww Bulletgrrl how much do I love that piccie in your banner. Seriously I'd like to know how you find all these pics. lol.

But awww Not Landing! Long live season 2 and the curly hair!

Calleigh: I'll take Macken the resident stud (i love how she says that)
Calleigh: Can we maybe borrow the smallest piece. Just the smallest.
Calleigh: Well lookie there. Looks like someone's drilled a whole into the pipe.

Those are some of my favorite parts in Not Landing from Calleigh.

I can't believe she's 36.

I would have never in my life thought she was that old.

Gawd. I hope I look that great when I'm her age.

Thanks for the great pictures everyone, especially the ones from the episode/spoilers. She looks uber hot with the gun and the serious look and oh...

Megan

well :eek:
I would have never in my life thought she was that old.
38's not old. Unless you're like, 14, then I can see why 38 would seem a bit on the north side of things. :lol:

( when you turn 32, like me, all of a sudden 38 does not seem very old at all :) )
Having said that,

we can all agree that she one great looking woman!

She's twice my age, that is old to me :p
No, actually I don't think that's old...Old starts at 50... But I have to agree that she really doesn't look like she's that close to 40 already. I knew her age before but I would have guessed her a few years younger if I hadn't.

She looks and is really beautiful!...And you can't say that she is old in 38!..not at all...Some people are at their best in that age.. :D

*I got a long way until that ;)!*

For me she is not old at all, she doesnt even look 38 but so much younger.. And maybe i love woman who are older.. Im 26 so i see those things also different, i dont care witch age someone have if the look Good and beautiful like her it doesnt count. hihi :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back