Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting, Nikki. You're such a nice girl. Now, I've said that, so now you sure want to learn me how to cap, right? :p

About a week is Family Plan in Holland,,, Yess!!! Emily is so cute in that movie :) I love her. I wanna be one of the kids that she adopted in the movie!!! *sigh....*
Is 'free fall" a Calleigh ep???? Thuesday it is in Holland :p I hope it is a Calleigh ep. :):)

P.S. Dutchie Great Caps! I love them!!!!!! ;)

Yeah Free fall is a Calleigh episode in my opinion:

* Cal with Ryan.
* Cal with peter Elliot.
* Cal with her gun.
* Cal firing in the ballistics lab.
* Cal in the hummer (copilot but well it's good) in a chase.
* I loved Cal's clothes in this episode: red shirt and grey pants.

Yeah it's a Cal episode :D

Free Fall is a good Cal episode for all I know. I'm looking forward to it. :D

*Edited to remove reference to copyright violation*

Dutchie, I think you are aware of the Board Rules concerning Intellectualy Property, but here's a reminder anyway:
As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.
Please respect these rules as they are there for a reason. Thanks.

thank u for the pictures!... :D
I was watching some episodes from seson 1 on dvd and I just loved in an episode when she replied to a suspect_''and I am a CSI,and a damn good one!'' :lol:

yep...season one..long ago for you :lol:!I think is dead woman walking or forced entry :p..>!the one that a lawyer says he is a damn good one-he was the killer too!-and then Cal answered what I said before! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back