Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
cinegirl said:
Hey! What a fast answer, thanks Luna! BUT (yes, it's not over yet! )...this is the side where the link leads me, and now???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, are you using Firefox; it won't work in that browser? That site does work with Windows Explorer though.

i cant get in it or see it so what is the good link for it???????????

I know Maartje, and Calleigh looks extremly nice in Collision! :D

proof

*tries hard to ignore person on the right and runs off to other thread to be able to speak without getting killed* :lol: :devil:

dawm she looks hot in it cant waith until tommorow thats to long o help cant come true the day now, o waith there also Lv tonight o that helps a little...

Could you help me with a question? Emily had more kilos in s1, 2 and 3 right? she is slimmer now right? she looks better now :D I mean she's always looked wonderful but slimmer is better.

BTW How much does she weight? I read somewhere she was 47Kg. (103 pounds) but I think it's more a little bit maybe 50kg.

Your question made me wonder how tall she is because 47kg sounds awfully thin. Then I read she's only 1,60 which surprised me, I've always assumed she was taller...anyways, I'm not obsessing much about weight and stuff so I'm not sure what's appropriate weight for her size but does it really matter, as long as she looks hot the way she does?

No I know it doesn't matter it's just that I'm curious :D. And yes, she's 1,60 mts (like me :p) so the right weight is between 53 and 55 kg.

I assume she now weights about 50 kg and never looked so gorgeous. If you look at her in the pics of the Hollywood Life photoshoot she really looks skinnier... Her waist has become so thin. *envy*
But she could weight a ton and I'd still like her. :) Man, if it isn't true love... :lol:

^ That is very true. Didn't Emily use to be a runner? She always appeared to have an athletic build to me, which I envy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back