Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thank you guys..I am a newbie for everything in Miami coz I have seen only a few episodes..but I first saw Emily when I was on the plane watching the Big Momma movie and I really liked her! ;) :D

athens said:
oh thank you guys..I am a newbie for everything in Miami coz I have seen only a few episodes..but I first saw Emily when I was on the plane watching the Big Momma movie and I really liked her! ;) :D

Welcome to our Emilycious thread, then! :D *huggles and hands box of cookies*
So you started with BMH2? Great movie, very nice. :lol:
Emily looks so hot in pink. :D

bmh39em0.jpg

Credit to Leela and her wonderful emilyprocter.de

Does anybody know the song "Emily" by From First To Last?
I know there are quite a few songs out there titled 'Emily', but that one's really pretty actually (though one might complain about the lead-singer's articulation *lol*) and I think the lyrics are just awesome:

Emily

Smiles and her laughter
Its the only thing that i've been waiting for a time
Regardless of our distance and our hope...grows greater
Trapped by pretty eyes and letters for all time
...the only thing that i've been waiting for.

I hope its something worth the waiting
Cause its the only time that i ever feel real
Thunder storms could never stop me
Cause there's no one in the world like emily

She's simple yet confusing
Her sparkling eyes make me weak and my words, they tremble
Days seem like years in this month of december
The winter coldens me for i have yet to sleep
And never will i give up trying because you're everything to me

I hope its something worth the waiting
Its the only time that i ever feel real
Thunder storms could never stop me
Cause there's no one in the world like emily.

Just thought I'd share ;)

That song is great Leela :) Calleygirl those pictures are so HOT! :p And Athens welcome to this thread, I sure you have tons of fun here ;)

So many posts! First welcome to the Em-Thread, athens! *waves*
And Luna - :lol: the best scene from BMH2! Yeah! Have to rewatch it.
Leela, the lyrics fit perfectly, especially the line: "Her sparkling eyes make me weak and my words, they tremble"...oh yes, those eyes *wants such too!*
Hihi, Lynn, I don't think that Emily sung that song ;) , it's from the band From First To Last, which I don't know, but now I wanna hear that song

Thanks, Vera love. *huggles whos one of my fav angst!whores? ..ahh thanks for clearing that one up for me ;)

I haven't seen BMH2 yet!!! what am i waiting for?? :)
I didn't know that Emily was there too .. lol !!! I gotta watch that movie!!!!!!! Emily in a comedy film ! I can't beleive it :D

Hmm, yeah, I know, Lynn. Slight remember a thing of it.. hehe. lol. :) It's such a great movie, Em's so cute in it.. but; *whispers to everyone, do you remember the conversation about it, back there in thread 6?* :) lol. I love FFTL, btw! :) I've seen them live and they sang Emily. :D

love that smile makes me smile also and blush she is so beautiful i really love her. Dawn how can it be.. She always make my day.. Lovely pic thanks for it..
here some little teaser from me:
arg.gif
curlyhair.gif
bigcarsmalgirl.gif
;) :p :D

thnxz...in all of those pictures she looks just..perfect...her smile her eyes!...the first 4 are the best... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back