Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Cute pics! Thanks so much for posting them.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but who's the guy in the photos with Emily?

He looks vaguely familiar, but I can't place his face.

Exactly! Is that her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend maybe? They look very close. Thanks for the pics, never seen them before! He doesn't look familiar to me, looks a bit younger then her. Cute :)

It's Lorenzo her ex boyfriend.
They took those pictures for a french mag named Paris match (or Gala I don't remember), it was in 2004 if I remember correctly and they visit a lot of European country (England, France, Italy ) :thumbsup:
When they was in Paris, Emily took her time to do a french tv show named "La méthode Cauet" and she was very very very funny in it!! She kissed the presentator,she spokes french, and they did a fake crime scene on the set :lol:

We posted the video on Youtube but the TV wasn't agree so they deleted our vid.

It's Lorenzo her ex boyfriend.
They took those pictures for a french mag named Paris match (or Gala I don't remember), it was in 2004 if I remember correctly and they visit a lot of European country (England, France, Italy ) :thumbsup:
When they was in Paris, Emily took her time to do a french tv show named "La méthode Cauet" and she was very very very funny in it!! She kissed the presentator,she spokes french, and they did a fake crime scene on the set :lol:

We posted the video on Youtube but the TV wasn't agree so they deleted our vid.

You are absolutely right. I remember that interview!! It's sooo funny even though the sound is not great, I have it on my Emily interviews collection :p

Yeah this vid is a must have :guffaw:
I have the vid in good quality (sound and image) so if someone want this vid I can upload it on megaupload and put the link here ;)

Edit: here is the link to download the vid of Emily in La méthode Cauet it was in may 2006 ;)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C27A9DYM

Anyone find the video of Emily on youtube, the french thing. Because it's not working for me (the link)

You can't find the vid on Youtube because the TV channel (Tf1) don't want to see this tv show on Youtube so they deleted our vid.
I don't understand why my link doesn't work for you because here it works but if you want I'll re-upload it as soon as possible :thumbsup:

first of all i think the title for this thread is awesome!!!!!! and is calleigh an original character from season 1 casue i have only been watching csi miami for about a year now! lol

first of all i think the title for this thread is awesome!!!!!! and is calleigh an original character from season 1 casue i have only been watching csi miami for about a year now! lol

Hi! Yep Emily/Calleigh has been on the show since season one like Eric and Horatio. They are the only three left that have been there since the beginning :).

Back