Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Family Plan is nice, I have it but in italian... The funniest things are Emily's faces, she can really crack you up. It's not the best movie in the world but it's a nice way to spend two hours. I love Big Momma's House 2, I have seen it so many times. Emily has just a natural way with comic scenes, hope to see her doing a comic movie again!

2. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

I agree lusiana,emily is really talented above all in the comedy!

3. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

She was great in Big Momma's house II, the dancing scene makes me crack up everytime.

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I stopped by to say that I loved Emily in "Show Stopper", when she is in full "guardian angel" mode my heart just melts...I posted the clip on AnAwardForEmily, could not help myself! LINK

5. Lia_italy

Lia_italy Hit and Run

Thank you for the link Lusiana!you make a wonderful work with AnAwardForEmily!
    I think Emily is been GREAT on last night episode.She is talented and she deserves episodes like this,where her character is central.
    I only hope in the future episodes she can has funny scenes too...

6. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

Yes great job Lusiana!

Emily did a great job, she was really wonderfull!!
    You're right Lia I'd love to see her in funny scenes, she's perfect in that too (dancing scene of Big Mamma lol )

7. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

I agree! She did a great job! The way she handled Stetler, Jesse & Phoebe was amazing! Thank you for a great performance Emily!!!

8. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

You know, all I can find here for Family Plan is either European format which does me no good, vhs...which does me no good or a Tori Spelling piece of garbage, which does me no good. Does anyone have a Region 1 (US) version somewhere they can burn for me so I can see it? I'm loathe to go on ebay to buy something. I've had positive experiences, but, still.... I can't get a copy unless I live in Europe or Australia. Does anyone living in the US have it on dvd because VHS is useless to me and if I send you a blank dvd, can you burn me a copy? I'm extremely frustrated and angry at this point. I can't even get it from Amazon.com without it being European. That's Region 2, which won't work on US machines. The world needs to get together where recorded entertainment is concerned. I've heard plenty from friends in Europe and Asia that they can't get what they want from the US because it's a different system. I've heard the same thing about US folks wanting to get stuff from Europe/Asia and not being able to, so we all need to get together and decide on a global system for all concerned.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2010
  9. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I agree Lady10!! A global system would be great!

I can't help you because I leave in France but I hope that you'll find some help!

10. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

This would be considered copyright infringement, and discussion of downloading/copying is not permitted on the board. Please refer to the rules listed in the CSI Miami Forum and Help Guide.

11. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. I fogot that rule. Won't happen again.

12. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Emily looks so good without makeup that it hard to believe she's 41 years old! :thumbsup: I actually think she looks nicest with minimal makeup ... heavy makeup can be overpowering on people with fair skin and hair, like hers. Plus, she has such great skin that she doesn't need a ton of cover-up. I can only hope to look that good when I'm in my 40's!:)

13. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I totally agree with you, she looks fab for 40. Too much make up makes her look older. ;)

14. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Did anyone else notice that in this episode (Die by the Sword) we didnt see emily until 37 minutes in? Does anyone know what happened that she only got like less than 10 or so minutes in an episode? To me it seems very very strange.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

KI'm thinking, sinced I noticed a slight linp in her walk and talk scene that she might have taken yet another tumble from her nemisis mountain bike. Maybe the producers were trying to give her a break. She seemed to be limping slightly when she was talking with Jesse in the hall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.