Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, was lurking around Emily's thread, but here now, so..hey again!

I think Calleigh should wear jeans. They guys wear them all the time so why can't the ladies?? Heck, put Natalia in a pair too. Bottom line is the ladies need some comfortable, light, and form fitting clothes. To me, Calleigh's clothes have been looking a little big on her, or they don't flatter her physique.

She also looks great in colors. The black is hopefully old news and I hope season 8 brings back those colors for Calleigh. The black washes her out sometimes.

I love to see when Emily is out and about with the light colors on. Wardrobe should take a look at these pics and see how beautiful they make her look.

Plus now, Calleigh is a woman in love, so they need to express that in her wardrobe. Put on some happy colors. Don't get me wrong, there are some outfits she wore in all black that looked great on her, but this classy lady deserves a wide variety to pick from.

Two of my faves in black are:

calfave3.jpg

then there's this one
calfave4.jpg

The same black suit is a little overkill for the entire season, though. She's wearing black again this Monday but her hair and makeup looks awesome in this one!!

caldissolved.jpg

Side Question: Did anyone else notice she's been losing weight? She looks great to me. I guess she's been doing those sit ups to keep Eric and Calleigh together! ;)

First of all welcome califan & D&Daddict :beer: . Grab a mimosa & let's drink all together.
If you love her during s6-s7, trust me you're just going to adore her during the first season also b/c she was so girly during them. Right now she's much more a mature woman. I do enjoy this kind of Calleigh, but I just couldn't get over her cuteness during the earlier seasons ;)

As for the clothes, I do think that jeans would suit her perfectly & yeah I do think they don't let Emily wear them b/c they consider them a little bit unprofessional on women CSIs. But I just don't see how they can be unprofessional :shifty:. I mean to me, it is far more unprofessional a nice suit for a CSI who's supposed to dive in the trash or who can have a bood stain every now & then considering they always investigate on brutal murders.
That pic really cracks me up b/c of the combination of elegant suit & horrible gloves b/c of the acid pool :guffaw:
Back on topic, I do think that she'd look great in jeans. Well she already proved it on "Stand Your Ground" :thumbsup:

As for the colours, I'd love to see her w/ a little bit more of colours & not just b/c she's having a relationship. I still remember in s1 on "Kill Zone" when she said "I don't look good in all black"...look she's always all black!!! :guffaw:
Seriously TPTB have serious problems w/ continuity :shifty:
Anyway give her some colour. I'm a little bit tired of her w/ those underwear black top & black suits. She's not a black widow, as far as I know, even if she's a little bit jinxed :shifty:. Not to mention that some suits are a little bit too big for her size :lol:.

I do think that blue suit her perfectly. I loved that blue shirt she had also in "Smoke Gets in Your CSI" Too bad that they eliminated it w/ the fire :shifty:.
I also love red, she looks hot w/ it & yeah please give me some green, it is her colour considering her eyes.

Side Question: Did anyone else notice she's been losing weight? She looks great to me. I guess she's been doing those sit ups to keep Eric and Calleigh together! ;)
Well I have to say that I always have to laugh whenever I read this kind of comments :lol:. Don't get me wrong, but I do feel like we have the same situation every year.
Let's just say that Emily just gained a little bit of weight at the beginning of the season b/c she got hurt, she also mentioned she got hurt while shooting "Wrecking Crew" & yep I did see her gaining some weight & I'm pretty sure that was b/c of the injury.
The thing which cracks me up it's that it's not the first time I read comments like these in the last years.

She gained weight during s3 & s4 b/c of her hip injury during the Nike Marathon. Also during s5 she got injured & yeah we saw her gaining a little bit of weight & there's no doubt something like this happened also during s6.

So she's not doing those sit ups to keep Eric and Calleigh together :shifty:. She's doing them just to go back to her normal activity before the injury :p

She wears green when she is gonna be sad in the episode, like when alexx left and in Stand your Ground.
Green is just her colour & you're absolutely right even if she wasn't that sad in "Blood Water" or "Raising Caine". But, then again, green is the perfect colour for her to cry so that her eyes become even more awesome :eek:.

I really can't get over her crying when Alexx left & I still believe that wasn't Calleigh, but it was Emily ;)

Ok since this thread is a little bit slow lately, I can come up w/ another weird series of questions like the ones I use to ask :lol:

We know very little about Calleigh's family. All we know is that she has Duke (an alcoholic), a mother who was more of a friend than an autoritharin figure & that she probably has siblings ( we still aren't sure about it considering that we know very little about her :p).
1) Now how do you think she used to live w/ her family in Lousiana???
2) How would you picture her mother considering her relationship w/ both Calleigh & Duke?
3) How would you picture her siblings?
Let's spread our fantasy all over the thread so that TPTB can sneak into our minds & probably in the future we could obtain the character development we have been waiting for a while :p

She wears green when she is gonna be sad in the episode, like when alexx left and in Stand your Ground.
Green is just her colour & you're absolutely right even if she wasn't that sad in "Blood Water" or "Raising Caine". But, then again, green is the perfect colour for her to cry so that her eyes become even more awesome :eek:.

I really can't get over her crying when Alexx left & I still believe that wasn't Calleigh, but it was Emily ;)

Ok since this thread is a little bit slow lately, I can come up w/ another weird series of questions like the ones I use to ask :lol:

We know very little about Calleigh's family. All we know is that she has Duke (an alcoholic), a mother who was more of a friend than an autoritharin figure & that she probably has siblings ( we still aren't sure about it considering that we know very little about her :p).
2) How would you picture her mother considering her relationship w/ both Calleigh & Duke?
Let's spread our fantasy all over the thread so that TPTB can sneak into our minds & probably in the future we could obtain the character development we have been waiting for a while :p

Yeah, I agree she's stunning with green :D And I also I agree that Calleigh's crying in Rock and a Hard Place, was an Emily crying, the first time I saw it I was like 'hmm... this seems to be Emily not Calleigh' :lol: And since they're very good friends, I guess it was hard.

Interesting questions :shifty: :p

Ok, I've to sides of it, I'll start with the good and then the bad ;) Well, we all know Calleigh has a very good relationship with her dad although he's an alcoholic, but still, in the episodes with saw her with Duke, they seemed to be very close to each other, I also can imagine her with all the horses [ "I grow up around them" And They're offed], running around her house, playing with her siblings, doing homework :shifty:, doin pranks, etc etc etc... But the bad side, is really bad, I can imagine her nights, dad comming late to home, drunk, arguing with the mom, she can't sleep and heards all that they say to each other, tries to confort her siblings who are also hearing all that discussion... I can also seeing her getting out the bed and trying to 'cover' the dad's 'mess' before her mom sees everything, when her parents were arguing she tries to shup up the both of them... Well, sad chilhood and I bet was really sad 'cause she stills remember everything ["It was fifteen years ago, but I still remember all the details" Just murdered]

I guess her mother was/is a... how can I say this... well, I think she gave Duke many opportunities for him to stop drinking, I guess she suffered a lot.

This is a hard question to me :lol: Let's see... I think Calleigh is the older, don't ask me why, I just picture like this :rolleyes: I think Calleigh has/had a very good relationship with them, I think she protected [I was about to write Procter, :lol:] them a lot. Can't picture anything else :p

We know very little about Calleigh's family. All we know is that she has Duke (an alcoholic), a mother who was more of a friend than an authoritarian figure & that she probably has siblings ( we still aren't sure about it considering that we know very little about her :p).
I want to see what Calleigh's mother looks like. That would be cool to have a small story line about that.

From CsiFann1: Yeah, I agree she's stunning with green :D And I also I agree that Calleigh's crying in Rock and a Hard Place, was an Emily crying, the first time I saw it I was like 'hmm... this seems to be Emily not Calleigh' :lol: And since they're very good friends, I guess it was hard.

I agree, it was more Emily than Calleigh. Of course Calleigh would miss Alexx, but I know Emily was really upset about Khandi leaving. One interview Emily talked about how for a long time they were the only two main girls and that it would be them going shopping, the two of them going to the beach, so definitely she formed a strong bond with her and I know she couldn't hold back real tears while doing the hugging scene with Alexx/Khandi. I was crying right along with Emily that night.

I have to break this awsome discussion to ask you something.

Sice Emily will be in Monte-Carlo next month, and since she has been nominated as most glamour actress of the year...what about voting for her?;)

I know someone already mentioned it, but it's important for all of you to remember to go here and vote for our Divine Miss Em...:)

Thanks!

I have to break this awsome discussion to ask you something.

Sice Emily will be in Monte-Carlo next month, and since she has been nominated as most glamour actress of the year...what about voting for her?;)

I know someone already mentioned it, but it's important for all of you to remember to go here and vote for our Divine Miss Em...:)

Thanks!
Did you really think we could ever forget voting for Emily? Be honest :lol:
Not to mention that I was able to vote for her more than once, even if you can do it once :cool:

As for my question, oh gosh I think I forgot what the were about :guffaw:
**reads her own questions**
Oh gosh my mind is so twisted that I made such a question.

Anyway I agree w/ csifann1 on the fact that it could be 2 sides.
She could have spent a nice childhood w/ her siblings & her father. If I'm not mistaken she also mentioned that once her father was the lawyer of a really bad person who was accused of anything bad possible & still he father kept defending him b/c it was his job [It was "Murder in a Flash"].In that occasion she also mentioned how her mother brought her to go shopping so that she could keep her safe.
So I kinda pictured Calleigh's mother as a nice mummyr who wanted the best for her daughter, who also cared about her. So, I really don't understand Calleigh's comment on her mother in "CSI:My Nanny". I mean if you haven't ever watched the show, you could think (from a comment like this) that her mother was a kinda like her father & that she didn't care about her too much. IDK it sounded to me like a negative comment towards her also b/c in that situation Calleigh was talking w/ Alexx how it would have been nice to have a nanny.

So we know that her childhood wasn't the best, but I just can't see Caleigh being abused by her parents b/c we know that she loves her father & we can understand that she enjoyed her mother, even if she didn't consider her as an autoritharian figure :shifty:.
I really don't know. I just can't picture Calleigh horse-riding when she was a child, but, at the same time, I so can do that. I really wish they could explain her past better b/c, right now, IMHO, it's a little bit confusing :lol:

Now I must admit that I was waiting for a little bit more of imagination. I thought you were going to spread your fantasy on how she was going to be both psychologically & phisically :).
Anyay, right now I can imagine her in 2 ways:
- a nice charming woman who claims the best from her daughter.
- an old woman in some sort of rehabs, who suffers from alzheimer due to all the drinks she had in her life just to stand both Duke & Calleigh :lol:

All I can picture is a hateful sister who, possibely, looks a lot like her.
I'd really love to see this sister coming to her MDP & Calleigh who just wants to punch her :lol:

As for Calleigh/Emily crying once Alexx left the show, let's say that I'm totally convinced it was Emily also b/c they were best friends & from an interview you could sense how she was shocked by the news Kandhi was going to leave. Not to mention that their friendship was probably one of the best I've ever seen. I mean Kandhi helped Emily a lot ;)

She could have spent a nice childhood w/ her siblings & her father. If I'm not mistaken she also mentioned that once her father was the lawyer of a really bad person who was accused of anything bad possible & still he father kept defending him b/c it was his job [It was "Murder in a Flash"].In that occasion she also mentioned how her mother brought her to go shopping so that she could keep her safe.
So I kinda pictured Calleigh's mother as a nice mummyr who wanted the best for her daughter, who also cared about her. So, I really don't understand Calleigh's comment on her mother in "CSI:My Nanny". I mean if you haven't ever watched the show, you could think (from a comment like this) that her mother was a kinda like her father & that she didn't care about her too much. IDK it sounded to me like a negative comment towards her also b/c in that situation Calleigh was talking w/ Alexx how it would have been nice to have a nanny.

I've to say that, maybe that comment wasn't all that negative, I mean when she said that it could mean like her mother gave her many advices about life, it was like a friend, she didn't argued with Cal or maybe, ... Sorry, I can't explain better :lol:
I mean, for me, it wasn't all that bad :)

And I've a question about the TV Festival :p It was mentioned that the festival was on the 7th of June till the 11th of June, so what is gonna happen in that 5 days? 'Cause I've to know ASAP ;)
Sorry for talking about this again, but I'm excited 'bout it :D *:lol:*

Last edited:
About Calleigh's wardrobe... I don't think that the colour choice ( or the lack of it) is necessarily the problem.
Do you guys remember how HOT Calleigh looked in the first 2 seasons? Granted her outfits were not always very "professional", but they were young and fun! I understand that, as Calleigh matured and advanced in her career, they needed to put her in more "appropriate" outfits, but REALLY!, there's a way to dress appropriately without looking like you're going to a funeral!:wtf:
She's a stunning girl. She's actually more beautiful now (in season 7) than she's ever been. But alll these big "boxy" blasers and extremely tight pants are really not working to her advantage. Seriously, wardrobe people! Do your job! Have fun with the clothes, experiment with styles! ( go take a crash course in fashion if you have to) but pleeaase, try to enhance the actors' assets, not supress them!:brickwall:

I've to say that, maybe that comment wasn't all that negative, I mean when she said that it could mean like her mother gave her many advices about life, it was like a friend, she didn't argued with Cal or maybe, ... Sorry, I can't explain better :lol:

And I've a question about the TV Festival :p It was mentioned that the festival was on the 7th of June till the 11th of June, so what is gonna happen in that 5 days? 'Cause I've to know ASAP ;)

I am looking for the same infos, since I would love to go too. As soon as I know something more, you'll know it!!!

I totally understand what you're trying to say & I kinda agree w/ you. I really don't know, that's b/c Calleigh is confusing :lol:

I think I could cope w/ this question :lol:.
You know? I don't have the slightest idea also b/c, I'll admit, I'm all busy w/ another festival right now :devil:.
Anyway I think Lu would be more than glad to answer to you (when she gets the answer :D ). All I know is that it will be some day all about festivals & interviews w/ the actors & the last day, there'll be some kind of event. That's all I know ;)

Do you guys remember how HOT Calleigh looked in the first 2 seasons?
Thank you, thank you & thank you. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who loved how she was dressed in s2.
She had some unprofessional outfits even during s2, but still I loved her look back in that season.
I mean she was so young & so cute to see w/ those tank top. Oh gosh I really miss them!!!

I understand that, as Calleigh matured and advanced in her career, they needed to put her in more "appropriate" outfits, but REALLY!, there's a way to dress appropriately without looking like you're going to a funeral!:wtf:
Well I wouldn't go to a funeral w/ the underwear tops she's wearing in s7, but yeah I so agree w/ you. She's not a widow & she didn't lost anyone. I can't believe she changed her look in this way.
I mean ok that she has matured, still she can wear coloured suits or even better colourful shirt. I mean she could look great even w/ floreal shirts like the one Adam Rodriguez is wearing....oh god I just gave a bad idea :shifty::lol:

She's a stunning girl. She's actually more beautiful now (in season 7) than she's ever been. But alll these big "boxy" blasers and extremely tight pants are really not working to her advantage. Seriously, wardrobe people! Do your job! Have fun with the clothes, experiment with styles! ( go take a crash course in fashion if you have to) but pleeaase, try to enhance the actors' assets, not supress them!:brickwall:
Well as much as they were tight, I was let's say ok w/ it, but right now her suits are large, have you seen the jacket she wore in the last episode? :wtf: I wouldn't wear such a big jacket even at a funerale :rolleyes::lol:

Lusiana88
I am looking for the same infos, since I would love to go too. As soon as I know something more, you'll know it!!!
Thank you thank you :D I'll search and If I find something I'll let you know too ;)

I think I could cope w/ this question :lol:.
You know? I don't have the slightest idea also b/c, I'll admit, I'm all busy w/ another festival right now :devil:.
Anyway I think Lu would be more than glad to answer to you (when she gets the answer :D ). All I know is that it will be some day all about festivals & interviews w/ the actors & the last day, there'll be some kind of event. That's all I know ;)

I know there will be some kind of 'formal party', I said that 'cause I'm not sure if the word 'Gala' means what I'm saying, yeah confusing :lol:

I know there will be some kind of 'formal party', I said that 'cause I'm not sure if the word 'Gala' means what I'm saying, yeah confusing :lol:
No worry :D. Yep a Gala is some kind of formal party when everyone wears elegant clothes. And if I'm not mistaken, Emily should partecipate at the gala :D.
So dress nice & elegant & get ready too meet Ms. Emily Procter :cool::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back