Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You can't say that to a person like me, if you do that again you'll be the responsible of my death :lol:
    God, this sounds really crazy but... this morning I started to practise what I'd say [if I can] to Emily when I see her :lol: I need help :p

God, this is the 781th post :D What 'bout start to create some cool titles for the new thread?
    Hmm... Wait, it stills early, sorry excitment is too much for me right now :lol:

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ouch it sounds crazy :guffaw:

I'm sure once she meets you, she'll be ":wtf: oh what a nice fan :D"

Ok relax & breathe!!! :D

Since we are all getting crazy, what about analyzing some caps/episodes which they're from???
    Let's start w/ the first cap :D
    [​IMG]
    Sorry, but I couldn't resist to this cap :lol:

3. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Absoluctely :lol:

I guess she'll say that to all of us ;)

It sounds awesome to me, sad ones please :lol:

Ok, about this cap/episode, here's one thing that I don't understand, shes like this 'cause she can't tell anything about the suspect/suspect's car? :wtf: That's so Calleigh, I mean, she almost died and she's like that 'cause of that? Gosh!! :lol:
    Now seriously, not really serious but... Wasn't she great with the hair like that, I mean wet? I think it's awesome :D It gave her a wild look :D

4. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Ah! That's one of my favorite episodes. "Going Under"!

I love it. The part after the opening credits where it opens up to Calleigh looking over the railing is absolutely beautiful. You can really see how pretty Emily/Calleigh really is. Can you tell who my favorite character is? LOL

Her getting run off the road was incredibly scary but the tough chick that she is manages to stay cool, calm and collected. She's able to get herself out of a very dangerous situation.

Oh yeah... and I love how she takes down Jake! HAHAHA
    You can tell she does have some feelings for him (grrrr) when the victim's wife is talking to her about being with someone undercover. You can see Calleigh look at Jake through the glass and her facial expression makes me feel like she's got a lot on her mind when it comes to him.

5. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

It's not my interntion to interrupt this wonderful discussion, but...

But I found out the e-mail of the festival, so I'll send them an email asking if they can tell me, and then I'll tell you, what it's gonna happen in that 5 days :D

6. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

About the festival I've found the ''programme'' but it's like :wtf: :confused:.
    Doesn't have much information about it , anyway here's the link

7. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

5 More :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Thank you so much :D

This 2 cracked me up :guffaw:

9. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

noealonso thanks for the pics :thumbsup:
    I agree with csifann1 those 2 are really funny :guffaw:

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think they'd better not posted this program :lol:

Anyway noealonso thank you so much for the pics :thumbsup:. Yeah I agree w/ the others. Those 2 pics are too hilarious. Wonder what happened!!! :lol:

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I think I'm gonna send an email saying ''Thank you so much for the program , it's really helpful :rolleyes:''
    They deserve but is better not send :p
    damn, it's kinda difficult to know more about this festival thing :(

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yes, thank you for the pictures, she looks pretty funny on those two, I wonder what made her to do such a funny face?:)

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I'm think I'm gonna send an email saying ''Thank you so much for the program , it's really helpful :rolleyes:'' [/quote]
    Then I'd sign it too :lol: .
    Anyway, don't worry...we're gonna find some new infos :D

The first one looks like she was saying something very important & somone kinda made her angry b/c he/sge interrupted her lovely speech :lol:. The second one is totally an "OMG!!!"
    Anyway I love the white suit!!!!! It's perfect on her, too bad they understood it's not that professional on a crime scene :p

14. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

About the email saying the truth, they deserve that, but who has courage, who? :lol:
    I'm just provoking :p
    But, isn't that a big thing? It should has more thing on the web :shifty: Or maybe we are not good CSI's? :lol:
    Yes, we are. Yes, we can :lol: I'm not feeling that good, sorry 'bout that :p

Oh and I didn't had time to send the email to the festival people, will do it tomorrow :)

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think it is their problem. We're looking everywhere & that is their official program....I'd say not too much for the most famous Telefilm Festival of Europe :rolleyes::p

I really wish they'd be more clear so that we can understand when & where Emily is going to be in Montecarlo so that we can chase her :lol::p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.