Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh my dear I perfectly know what you're talking about since I watched them both :lol:.
    Let's say that for the peculiar scene of Body Shots, I'm just glad it wasn't actually her :lol:.
    Even if they were let's say strange movie I think they were very good for her also b/c there was some very good acting in them.
    When I watched "Breast Men" & "Body Shots" I felt I was going to be able to watch Submerged, of course when I saw the last pictures I have posted.....I understood I was so wrong :lol:. That's a too weird look evene for Emily LOL

2. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I've to say I liked more her hair in s5 and in s6 also looked great. But most in s5, she had an awesome hair, not too short and not too long. But I also like to see hair long like now, in s7. I also would like to see her sometimes with her hair tied, not everytime like in s4 when she had almost in every episode her hair tied but sometimes would be nice, I think she looks good with it :) But my faves hair styles of all seasons are in the last episode 7.22 and also in Death Eminent in the girl's funeral :D

3. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I definitely like her hair in season 6 and now, in season 7. They are just perfect for me, the length is ok, not too long and not too short.
    For me her hair in season one were too long, I don't like so long hair. It didn't fit her, though still she looked beutiful.
    I don't like too short hair either, so her hair in season 5 aren't my favourite, though in my opinion she looked better then in season one.
    But like I said I like the most her hair now. She looks simply wonderful, but she always does.:)

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

As a member of the red-haired clan, I agree, she does have the coloring that could work with red hair. And I also agree that I prefer her blonde. It just works for her :lol:

I like her Season 5 - Season 7 hair the most. I thought her Season 1 hair was just a little too long. She looked nice in Seasons 2-4, but I think her hair is best now. I loved her in the ponytail while running earlier this season.

5. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I have to agree I liked her hair in season 5 the most. Season 6 and 7 are good too. I'm not a fan of her hair really long but in seson 2 and 3 she always did something different like a ponytail or something. But foreal she always looks good.:) I'm kinda curious what she'd look like with her hair shoulder length......??????

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I like how it's been this season in regards to length. I too think that in season 1 her hair was a little too long.

Yeah me too. Just for some diversity. You know, get her hair up, pick another color for her clothes...diversity :lol:

7. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I agree, though she looks beautiful in this season, it still would be nice if they do something else with her hair, just for a change. Like you said hiphugger17 diversity is a good thing sometimes.
    The same thing goes for her cloths. She definitely needs a change in that area nad need it fast. She looks like black widow.:lol:
    So plese give her more colourful wardrobe in next season.:)

8. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

in regards to length i have like her hair in season 5, 6, and 7. As of style i liked it in season 5 the most. she seemed to have styled it more. i also liked her hair when it was up. most of the time now, she doesn't really do anything with her hair. another thing is that i kinda liked her hair in season 2 when she had bangs.

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Well I have to say that I loved her hair in Monday's episode. And it looks that they finally took into account our opinions about her cloths, at least partially and gave her red top, in which she looked great.:)

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Not to mention that her hair was a little bit waved at the bottom ;). At least they did something w/ it this year. I mean this girl looks gorgeous w/ every kind of hair & they must do something w/ it when they can :p.

As for the clothes, yay for the red top, though the suit was....oh yeah black.
    Has anyone seen the promo for next week???
    As always she's gonna wear a black suit w/ yay a black top :lol:.
    Anayway we've got a suspect crashing the interrogation table w/ pieces of glass which almost hit her. I have to say that Calleigh cracks me up in that scene. You can see that she's having a heart attack judging her jump :lol:
    Anyay my question is: what do you think it's gonna happen in that scene? How Calleigh will react....except the heart attack/jump??? Also b/c it looks like they'll have to investigate on a psych ward :wtf:

ok ok I'm off today. Anyway Emily will be on on the TV Festival in Montecarlo (France) on the 7th of June till the 11th of June.
    Here you can find the link : TV Festival (sorry it's in French & I can't translate it for you since I can't speak Frenceh...anyway it's just the list of the guest stars :thumbsup:)
    Hopefully I'll be able to get there :cool:

11. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

Monica1604 I have to agree with you in everything, her hair in the last episode was awesome. Her smile in the intro was GORGEOUS and that red top fits her PERFECTLY, red fits everyone perfectly :lol:[SPOILER="Calleigh'']but looks like in the next episode she'll be wearing black ... again :rolleyes:
    That jump is so funny, It cracks me up :guffaw:I actually don't know but I think maybe someone will check her out or something ... and maybe she'll be kinda mad . I have no idea :confused:[/SPOILER]

Florry86 thanks for the info !!
    OMGOSH, I can't believe , in that days I'll be on Vacations and guess where ? in France , OMG, I have to go there and I'll go there !!
    I'm freaking out , I'm about to have a heart attack xDD

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  12. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

I agree, maybe the wardrobe people are sneaking around in here :lol: She looked awesome :D Couldn't she take her jacket off for a while? :lol: that would be great ;)

I've to say I laugh so hard when I see it :guffaw:I don't know, but I'm hoping for a piss*d off Calleigh and hard talking Calleigh, you know, like with 'Stets' [I really like this name btw :lol:] "He was caring a Smith & Wesson ....' that would be awesome :D
    And the NBA jump [i really like how you said in the other thread, Florry :lol:] looks awesome :lol: But one think I don't understand is why is she running to a dead body? That's the thing that puts me 'Hmmm...', or maybe she's trying to save the girl, but she's already dead :confused:
    Anyways, the episode looks awesome for Calleigh, a lot of cool scenes :D

About the TV festival, the link you give to us Florry, doesn't work for me, don't know if that happen to you guys too, but I've this link here, and we've a voting page, let's vote in Emily guys :D

You know what Anna, when I read the first though that came to my head was you, I was like 'wait a minute, Anna will be in France in that dates, OMG!' And I started to freak out too, I don't know why but I did :lol:

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I really got the impression Em had a heart attack in that scene. You can see a terrified face while she jumps away from the table. Too bad she won't get hurt. I mean it's always in stupid ways like this we have the best injuries of our CSIs :lol: )

:guffaw:
    Hey I also said that Calleigh has this bad habit to try saving dead people. She has already lost a lung b/c of a deab body she had to take w/ her from that attic. :guffaw:
    Anyway!! I do think that she thinks that person is still alive & she tries to save her, but as always it's too late :p

IDK, it worked for me. Anyway thanks for posting it too :D

14. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

I know, I love how they put her in red, she really looks great in it, and yes I would also like to see her without the black jacket! :D Her hair recently=LOVE IT! It's like it's more free and stuff...:) She really lookds good with it. (not that she don't look good with straight hair, because she does, it's just nice seeing her loosen up a little! ):thumbsup::lol:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Guys, I'm freaking out, I think I may be able to get there too :D:D
    I just have to see when my final exams are, but I think the festival is in the middle of that creepy, ugly, devil exams. sorry I had to split it all out, I really don't like that exams :lol:

If more people could go, we could make kinda of Emily's fan's meeting :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.