Elisabeth Shue Replaces Marg Helgenberger

And she couldn't have hoped for a better costar than Ted Danson.
Well...sure....but he's only been on the show for a few episodes himself. How about being excited to work with the veteran cast that made the show what it is after 11 years? It's already sounding to me like the Ted and Elisabeth show. I'm starting to think this may be one change too many for me.

One excerpt used as a quote and you draw that conclusion? People said the same thing when Ted joined the show. :rolleyes:

I guess a lot of people are going to be unsatisfied about George not being made the lead. He's a terrific actor and an amazing person, but I honestly don't think it should have been him as the new lead.

How does her comment have anything to do with George? I suppose everytime one of us comments 'negatively' about Ted or Elisabeth it's going to be because George wasn't made the lead. Or any comment on something we don't like. :rolleyes:

To be fair, she probably doesn't know the rest of the cast well, at least not like we know them. :)
EVERYONE knows Danson, so if he is what attracted her to the show then so be it.

My take from this short interview is that she seems a little uncertain about juggling work and family, and she doesn't seem anxious to make any long term commitment. Hopefully, she will find the CSI family easy to work with and will like the job and stick around for a while. I think the worst thing for the show now would be for new 'lead' players to keep coming and going. Stability, especially at the top, would be nice.
Once she starts to work with the cast, I'm sure we will hear more about them from her.

Stability would be nice, you're right. :). Just wish tptb would give them a little time to settle in and stop changing things.

Well...sure....but he's only been on the show for a few episodes himself. How about being excited to work with the veteran cast that made the show what it is after 11 years? It's already sounding to me like the Ted and Elisabeth show. I'm starting to think this may be one change too many for me.

One excerpt used as a quote and you draw that conclusion? People said the same thing when Ted joined the show. :rolleyes:

I guess a lot of people are going to be unsatisfied about George not being made the lead. He's a terrific actor and an amazing person, but I honestly don't think it should have been him as the new lead.

How does her comment have anything to do with George? I suppose everytime one of us comments 'negatively' about Ted or Elisabeth it's going to be because George wasn't made the lead. Or any comment on something we don't like. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure you've gone on the record (Smokey as well) saying George should have been made the lead. But, please, correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

I'm pretty sure you've gone on the record (Smokey as well) saying George should have been made the lead. But, please, correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

You still haven't explained how her comment had anything to do with George not being made the lead?

How any of our comments do? :rolleyes:

So what if we thought George should have been made the lead, doesn't mean our comments have anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

You're the only one bringing it up, maybe you should let it go. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, I would be able to hold back the tears once I watch those two episodes. I'm not really a big Catherine fan, but I don't think that it should matter whether the episodes would be a couple of tearjerkers or not. It's Catherine Willows since late 2000. I just want a great farewell that the promo looks like it will be.

Back