Elisabeth Shue Replaces Marg Helgenberger

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

How does her comment have anything to do with George? I suppose everytime one of us comments 'negatively' about Ted or Elisabeth it's going to be because George wasn't made the lead. Or any comment on something we don't like. :rolleyes:

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Stability would be nice, you're right. :). Just wish tptb would give them a little time to settle in and stop changing things.

3. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I'm pretty sure you've gone on the record (Smokey as well) saying George should have been made the lead. But, please, correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You still haven't explained how her comment had anything to do with George not being made the lead?

How any of our comments do? :rolleyes:

So what if we thought George should have been made the lead, doesn't mean our comments have anything to do with it. :rolleyes:

You're the only one bringing it up, maybe you should let it go. :rolleyes:

5. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

As there isnt a Marg/catherine thread at the moment, this seemed the best place to put this...

SPOILER ALERT

Here is the link to the promo for catherine's farewell

6. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Hopefully, I would be able to hold back the tears once I watch those two episodes. I'm not really a big Catherine fan, but I don't think that it should matter whether the episodes would be a couple of tearjerkers or not. It's Catherine Willows since late 2000. I just want a great farewell that the promo looks like it will be.