Elimination Game *New Game!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Elimination Game :)

What if we did a seperate game for people who are no longer on the shows? We did one in the Miami forum a while ago (the character return game), and it worked fairly well.

i think for now we will do a new elimination game with the new rules, and then when this one is done we can try a character return game. the new rules are:

1. you must wait at least 10 minutes between votes
2. you must wait for 3 other users to post before you vote again
3. you may only vote twice in a 24 hour period, if you vote more than this your voting privileges will be taken away for 24 hours
4. always view your post after making it to ensure the numbers are right

we will be starting with cops and detectives, once it is down to two they will continue on to the final round. if this thread hits 1000 posts (or close) a mod will start a new thread using the last numbers.

ok, have fun!

Brass 10
Sofia 10
Frank 10
Jessup 10
Flack 10
Angell 10

ps. no one said anything about yelina, but i took her off because im pretty sure she only guest starred in an episode or two last year and otherwise has been off the show for a while. if this is incorrect, feel free to add her back in :)

Brass 11
Sofia 11 (+)
Frank 10
Jessup 9
Flack 10
Angell 9 (-)

Oh, this is hard. I don't want to get rid of any of these guys :(

poison girl said:
Just a question, aren't we supposed to wait at least 10 minutes between votes?

I believe it's 10 minutes and 3 players between your votes.

Susan

To answer you question, Poison girl, from the rules Allmaple posted:

1. you must wait at least 10 minutes between votes
2. you must wait for 3 other users to post before you vote again

Brass 15 (+)
Sophia 11
Frank 9
Jessup 4 (-)
Flack 12
Angell 9

Okay, hold on. I think I see what the confusion may be here. At least... it is for me :lol:

Does 10 minutes between votes mean between your own votes, or between any votes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back