Elimination Game *New Game!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Elimination Game :)

jeez so not fair, first day i'm gone because its the first day of school and i miss all the fun :'( oh well Nick Won! YEY!

Actually other threads did try to rally, unfortantely mosr people were out with real life things to do.

oh wow! that went fast! im glad though, that means everyone had fun with the thread! :) .. poor catherine didnt do too well though. :( .. oh well, YAY NICK!! :D

:D Yay Nick :p Good thing it came down to the two cutest ones :rolleyes:

:lol: sidlewannabee think you're a little too late :rolleyes:

Man, I don't know how that happened. I guess I was looking at the wrong page. I have never done that before. I am glad Nick won.

Are we going to start the game again? If so when?

:D Go Nick! Go Nick :D . This game was so much fun, but I think next time we can try to let everyone vote only twice a day (or something like that).

if we do this again we can look into changing the rules a bit. i know last year they split it up into categories so there werent so many people to choose from at one time.

limiting votes could be one way of slowing the game down, or changing the length of time you have to wait between voting. if everyone wants to give some input into ways they think will make the game better that will be helpful. in a few days time or so we can start again with some new rules.

wolfesgamergirl said:
Actually other threads did try to rally, unfortantely mosr people were out with real life things to do.
Ah yes, that whole real life thing kept me away from this addictive game! Next round we'll try to spread the word and garner support for different CSIs, so the results won't be too uneven (of course Nick will likely win again but maybe not by such a landslide. ;))

Thanks for the ward definition allmaple. Good to know.

I think limiting the number of votes per day might help--some of us can get on throughout the day, but other people can't. :)

I'm sorry but if this is the way people are going to be then I don't think I want to participate in the next one.

This is supposed to be a fun game, there isn't a need to do any sort of rubbing in that this person one or this person needs a turn.

As for the next round I think limiting the number of times a day that someone can vote is a good idea. Two sounds like a good numer. Also waiting 10 minutes between posts would be a good idea then there wouldn't be posts stacking on top of one another.

I'm sorry wolfesgamegirl I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just joking. I don't care who wins. I just like playing the game. But I do think that only voting twice a day is a good idea, because you won't have people giving the same votes over and over again, I know I am guilty of that.
I really didn't mean to offend anyone.

To be honsest, considering the amount of points that Nick was ahead by, I don't think that any amount of changing the rules or limiting votes is going to change the fact that he'll win. My suggestion would be to crown Nick as the winner, and try again without him for second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back