Elimination Game *New Game!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Elimination Game :)

I agree, there was no way Greg would have won with the amount of points that Nick had. I think we should just start the game again.

DragonflyDreamer said:
To be honsest, considering the amount of points that Nick was ahead by, I don't think that any amount of changing the rules or limiting votes is going to change the fact that he'll win. My suggestion would be to crown Nick as the winner, and try again without him for second place.

I think that is a fair idea. If I understand correctly the last time this game was played Nick won also. And I didn't even participate :D We all need to know that this game was done because it was fun. Isn't that what games are for.

My suggestion would be to crown Nick as the winner, and try again without him for second place.
I think that's a good idea - plus restricting posters to just 2 votes in 24 hours (this worked well in the Miami Forum when we had the same kind of game). I didn't know this game was going on, but I'll join in next time! :D

Lucy said:
plus restricting posters to just 2 votes in 24 hours (this worked well in the Miami Forum when we had the same kind of game).
:lol: I was going to mention that. Knew I forgot something... :rolleyes:

I didn't know Nick won before. I am REALLY sorry for making the game seem like it wasn't fun. Please forgive me!!

guys, its just a game. theres no need to get upset. people are allowed to be happy and congratulate the winner.

that being said, if everyone would like to start again i think limiting the votes to 2 a day will help. when all the supporters of one character are on a similar time zone they could pull ahead so far it was impossible to catch up.

I think having another game would be fun with the new rules of only 2 votes per day. I guess the question needs to be asked what constitutes a day since we all run on different time zones. Do we work on GMT that the board works on? Are there people that we should add to the game that were missed the first time or are they people that we should leave out?

huh, i never thought of that Jacquie :lol: we will just go with a '2 votes in 24 hours' thing. so your third vote could be 24 hours and 1 minute after the first one and so on. im sure everyone will be honest about their times, but they will be checked and to ensure everyone is following the rules maybe take away voting privileges for a day if they try to vote more often?

and i think some people need to be added. only regular and recurring characters that are currently on the show, not occasional and past like the poll thread earlier in the summer. also, to make things easier we will break it up into categories so there are less people.

here are the characters from last years game, if anyone needs to be added (or if they are now off the show) let me know:

COPS and DETECTIVES

Brass
Sofia
Frank
Jessup
Yelina
Flack

TECHS and CORONERS

Hodges
Archie
Henry
Wendy
Doc Robbins
David
Valera
Dan
Alexx
Hammerback
Adam
Chad

CSIs

Grissom
Catherine
Nick
Warrick
Sara
Greg
Horatio
Calleigh
Eric
Ryan
Natalia
Mac
Stella
Danny
Hawkes
Lindsay

allmaple in the Coroners and Lab Tech section Peyton needs to be added.

allmaple
In Techs and Coroners can you add Mandy Webster.
Also in Cops and Detectives can you add Det. Vartann.

how could i forget mandy! thanks for pointing that out. as for vartann, he wasnt in any season 7 episodes and i dont think hes coming back, so i took him out. same with vega and cavalier.

from before:

allmaple said:
only regular and recurring characters that are currently on the show, not occasional and past like the poll thread earlier in the summer.

hence why speed is missing ;)

that there is some talk he may be returning or something this season, but as of now he is not a current character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back