EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to get screencaps from that scene!! Someone needs to go icon crazy with it. Too perfect , especially when she's taking the baby blanket from his hands :adore:
I've always loved the idea of these two with a Baby Eden, but after already seeing them once wonder if they were PG, then them both being gung-ho over thier neices, & now with the carriage & blanket....oh yeah...the future images of them with a baby raced through my mind, & let me tell ya, it looks very nice.
Can ya see it too PTB? MJ thinks you can ;)

TWO! COUNT THEM, TWO EDeN scenes last night! When was the last time we saw that I ask you!! :luvlove::luvlove::hugegrin::hugegrin: ANSWER ME!!!!!!:scream:

I think in 'Broken' was the last time we saw 2 eden scenes, no wait 'Triple threat'? It's been a while I know that!! But just you wait my friends...our time will come. Changes will occur as they always do. EDeN will return. ;)

In a way, less "working" scenes are sometimes a good thing. It just shows that it's easier for a couple like EDeN to have a personal relationship (uhm, as they did before) without them constantly being at crime scenes together being nothing more than professional... like others do. ;)

Thanks for the caps, me dear!!^^^

Awww, I love the 5th one!!!
Natalia looks at that blanket like her biological clock is just a tickin'....& Eric is looking at 'Talia like he just had some flash of her as his baby's Momma!!!! :luvlove: Can I get a hell yeah?!

I had this thought viewing the cap with Nat kneeled in front of the stroller & Eric standing over it -
Nat: "Eric, we're having twins, the babies won't fit in this" :D

Umm, yes now I want twins ;)

Thanks for the caps, ch3r12y. Do you mind if I use some to make icons? I have at least one idea rolling around in my head.

Awww, I love the 5th one!!!
Natalia looks at that blanket like her biological clock is just a tickin'....& Eric is looking at 'Talia like he just had some flash of her as his baby's Momma!!!! :luvlove: Can I get a hell yeah?!

I love it too and I agree about the looks. And hell yeah! :lol: :D

I had this thought viewing the cap with Nat kneeled in front of the stroller & Eric standing over it -

:lol: That would be funny and cute.

Okay, I made two icons and one matching banner for one of the icons. MJ, these icons were inspired by your comments. :)

biggerstrollericon.jpg
hisfuturebabysmamaicon.jpg

hisfuturebabysmamabanner.jpg

Notice how I tried to match the color of the text with the color of their shirts. :lol: Well, for the "bigger stroller" one I used a gradient of blue and pink cause of the twins comment. :lol:

Anyway, I did love that scene. Probably one of my top two fave scenes in the whole ep. The other fave scene being the Ryan/Valera scene. :lol: Two of my fave ships and they were matching each other. :lol: If Jake had been there, he'd probably been matching Calleigh. :lol:

im lovin the second icon! can i use it when im able to upload icons on here????

Sure. :) Glad you like them. Their scene was just too cute. I couldn't not make icons. :lol: I am just glad they finally got a playful scene (that wasn't about some other girl being "cute"). :lol: Cause most of their scenes this season have been all business and no play.

**tackles GNRFan ** I love them!! You rock, my friend ;)

Now we just need another playful scene of them holding/processing a baby. hint hint PTB.
Suddenly I see Eric's butterfly shirt being the inspiration for Baby Eden's nursery. Maybe there was some good in that shirt after all.

they were matching each other.
I think in this case it was an added perfect touch too cause Lavender is such a big baby color...it looks good on them...lavender & the stroller/blanket surroundings!!!!

All this baby talk just get's me all giddy, I'm such an EDeN geek :lol:

BTW- csimiamifan24, you only have 9 posts to go & you can use an avi, but just a friendly reminder -it's in the shipper central rule book that we must have at least 3 lines of good EDeN discussion in our posts. :p

Last edited:
**tackles GNRFan ** I love them!! You rock, my friend ;)

Now we just need another playful scene of them holding/processing a baby. hint hint PTB.
Suddenly I see Eric's butterfly shirt being the inspiration for Baby Eden's nursery. Maybe there was some good in that shirt after all.

Hehe, I knew you would like those. :D Oh, I'd love to see a scene with Nat and Eric holding a baby. Awww... That makes me melt just thinking of it. :lol: Butterflies in the nursery. Cute if the baby's a girl. But, if they had boy/girl twins then Butterflies on the girls side and something like dinosaurs on the boy's side or maybe airplanes. :lol:

Twins are gonna be a handful for them... are you thinking identical or fraternal? It'd be cute to see them have a twin boy and girl though... it'd be just like having a mini Eric and Natalia!

Oh, I'd love to see a scene with Nat and Eric holding a baby. Awww...

You took the words right out of my mouth... I'd love to see him hold a sleepy baby girl while not noticing that Natalia is watching all the while. That's not too much to ask for, is it?

screencaps of Eric's butterfly shirt

OH MY GOD....my eyes...MY EYES..NOOOO :guffaw:
Ok, but yeah it would be cute in Eden's nursery :p

But, if they had boy/girl twins then Butterflies on the girls side and something like dinosaurs on the boy's side or maybe airplanes. :lol:
I think Eric would want sailboats, he looks like a boat kinda guy.

it'd be just like having a mini Eric and Natalia
Awww, sweet. Seriously, the first time I saw them in 'Payback' my immediate thought was WOW what beautiful babies they would have, not to mention my TVscreen burst into flames from the EDeN hotness :drool:. Then of course 'skeletions' was right around the corner & I was like - oh hell yes!! :hugegrin:

I think Eric would want sailboats, he looks like a boat kinda guy.

Or maybe scuba divers. :lol:

I've always thought they'd make beautiful babies together.

I'm fairly sure that Eric would want to name his son after Tim either first or middle name. And probably the girl after Marisol.

nice icons - well done DeaditeSlayer!

screencaps of Eric's butterfly shirt (baby Eden's nursery) LOL

I know we have a few newbies in this thread. So - I am going to ask that you read the shipper central rules here.

Especially this section:

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

Thanks so much!! Carryon with the EDen Love!

MJ - I can't believe you still have that Eric/Nat wallpaper. :alienblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back