Eddie Picture Thread #2: Blue Lasers of Hotness!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: That was from an eppy called "The Fall", definately the best Flack eppy for me.

Aw, thank you! :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Could it get any more hot in this thread? *Fans self vigorously* UUUUGH! I hate my computer now! It won't let me go on csi-caps!!

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Jeez, I feel like such a dork. :rolleyes: I got those pictures from pastmyshoulder--I couldn't get csi-caps to work either. :rolleyes: Now I have to go back and change the names. *goes to edit post*

4. lostinheaven

lostinheaven Hit and Run

yay new thread!!thanks 4 the pics everybody(*^^*)
    keep them coming<3lol

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok everybody, about 7 posts up (edit: make that 9)I have gotten my pictures back. I'm such an idiot. I deleted out of photobucket and didn't even think a thing about it. :rolleyes: But now they're back.

6. Faylinn

^ Heh heh, no worries, my friend.

For the first pic, I'm thinking that he looks sexy even when he's surrounded by garbage. :eek:

For the second pic, I'm thinking that his face is horrible. I even made an avatar from that pic a while ago. Here it is, in case you were curious. ;)

[​IMG]

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^He would look sexy if he was IN the garbage. :lol: :devil:

I like that avvy. That was the exact thing I was thinking...boy he looks pissed. Guess you have weird facial expressions when you're chasing the bad guys. :lol:

I'm still into my CSI:NY season 1 marathon. I have watched the first 2 discs and 2 episodes of the 3rd disc. They are out of order on the discs since they put them in the order they were shown. I just finished watching "Officer Blue".

I gotta admit, Flack does have some of the best lines.

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

To show a different type of Eddie here is one from the movie "Lords of Dogtown" which I just saw. And want to give credit to Behind Blue Eyes for the picture.

70's Eddie

9. Faylinn

:lol: If I ever doubted that Flack should never have a moustache, that picture proves it! :lol: My mom (who is in love with Eddie, by the way ;)) saw it and said, "Oh my God! Who is that?" :lol:

But I'd still ravage him. :devil:

10. lostinheaven

lostinheaven Hit and Run

havent seen 'lords of dogtown' yet. thanks 4 the pic.

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I saw that movie and hated his look. I know it was the 70's and that's how guys looked but I still don't like it.

I agree, I'd still ravage him...right after I cut that hair and shaved that mustache off. :devil:

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

1CSIMfan I love the one of Flack running while wearing the bulletproof vest. Which ep is it from?

But is it just me or does the vest look waaaay too short on him?
    I noticed it in Officer Blue as well, poor Flack can't seem to get one to fit him properly! Or do they all come up that short?

13. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

::falls over:: *thud*... OMG thanks for posting all those awesome pics!!! I seriously needed some good Flackiness today after the day I had... thank you!! I love those pics of Flack in his vest... some of my fav's.. and of course.. the one with the "badge" or "gun" is always my favorite as well.. thanks again you guys.. sheesh I dont come on here for less then 24 hours and we're already to page two, we may need to be thinking about Thread 3 here soon.. lol

I come with another gift...:) how could you not say "yes" to this look?
    [​IMG]

image courtesy of CSI-CAPS.com

14. licorice

licorice Rookie

This is your brain. :)

This is your brain on the Eddie Cahill Picture Thread:
    BLANK. BLANK. :devil: SQUEEEEE!!!! BLANK. BLANK. EDDDIE! :cool: OMG! SWOON! BLANK. BLANK. NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE IT. OHH, OKAY...ONE MORE. THUD. GUTTER. END. :devil:

Seriously, I'm a gibbering idiot after I visit this thread. I have to start avoiding it. Dammit, he's so fekking hot.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm not sure what episode that picture is from but I know it's season 2. I'm sure somebody will know which one it is. I got it from Behind Blue Eyes.

That vest is way to short. It should go down (hehe :devil:) to just above his pants. Guess he needs an extra long. :p

Hey, I just watched Officer Blue earlier tonight. I've been watching season 1 for 3 days. I'm going to bed shortly but tomorrow I will be starting with Tanglewood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.