Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

I havent posted in here is a few days, I missed Eddie!!! Those were some great pics. I loved him in the green sleeveless shirt. Yumm-o!!!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Linda, you and I are kindred spirits in our Eddie love! Hey, how do you like MySpace? I've got a page there but I haven't done much with it. I'm trying to find the right webspace/blog whatever.
    [​IMG]
    I'm loving these Friends episodes he was in. Too cute!!!

3. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

ahhh, kindred eddie lovers! I like it!!!

and i love myspace. i have met some cool people on there who have the same interest as me, as well as gotten back in touch with cousins and what not. please feel free to add me!!! :)

4. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

gosh, it took me WAYYYY to long to get into this thread and post again... *Sigh*... I want to be Eddie's girlfriend *whines a girlish/fan girl kinda way* I am in my dreams... and in my alternate universe... ;)

I've always loved F*R*I*E*N*D*S, its actually where I first spotted Eddie, and I absolutley love him in the few episodes he's in. The yactually aired the one tonight on TBS where he comes in at the very end of the episode and wants to get back with Rachel and she tells him shes pregnant.. I was like... 'awww.... Eddie....', I have to admit. I LOVE, LOVE LOVE!!!!! Flack, especially season 3, he's a bit edgier/snarkier and just... hotter?? (could the man possibly be any hotter...??) but I really loved Eddie in FRIENDS and I loved him alot in Miracle... :)

Greats caps/pics you guys... his girlfriend is so so lucky.

5. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

I think I first fell in love with eddie during his small stint on Felicity. He was such a bad guy and so hot, I loved it! But, by far, my favorite has been Flack. I loved him as Jim Craig in Miracle, but that was based on someone, ya know. My second favorite characte has got to be the character he played on Glory Days. He was such a goof, I lvoed it!

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I havent seen Glory Days yet, it sucks. I'm searching high and low for it, I've seen caps, and some small vid clips that some friends have, but its not the same.

I liked Eddie in Felicity, it was definitley a different role for him, and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way just because, I invest myself in character too much, I honestly think that the character is real (I.E.: COTP, When Flack was injured, I freaked and thought he was going to dissapear off the face of the earth, I'd never see him again, etc... lol... I'm a spaz, what can I say?), so like the whole what was it, Weed? Pot, Coke?? something like that, whatever drugs he was doing I was like 'Eddie, hunny, what are you thinking??' But, he can pull off a bad boy very very well...

I loved Miracle, not just because I love/play Hockey, and knew the story, but, the movie itself was just very well done... Eddie made it 20000000000 times better.. :)

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Well, it was mentioned in one of the threads here in the past and I saw it off the forums on iMDb as well.

8. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Lol don't worry CSINYRULES, it's just a natural reaction to the charachter. I nearly broke my heart crying when Speed died in Miami, the only thing tht stopped me was the thought of my bros laughing at me. (whch they would have) Different people connect in different ways.

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I rewatched a Season 7 episode of Friends. I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw Eddie. I was so squeamish.

Oh well. When it comes down to love (or infactuation... :lol:), age doesn't matter. I'm only 17 and I want him. :)

Oh, uh yeah. I do. :lol: But Eddie's my "TV-Boyfriend". :lol: as well as Carmine. Hey, a girl can dream afterall. :lol:

10. Guest

Guest Guest

"I havent seen Glory Days yet, it sucks. I'm searching high and low for it, I've seen caps, and some small vid clips that some friends have, but its not the same.

I liked Eddie in Felicity, it was definitley a different role for him, and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way just because, I invest myself in character too much, I honestly think that the character is real (I.E.: COTP, When Flack was injured, I freaked and thought he was going to dissapear off the face of the earth, I'd never see him again, etc... lol... I'm a spaz, what can I say?), so like the whole what was it, Weed? Pot, Coke?? something like that, whatever drugs he was doing I was like 'Eddie, hunny, what are you thinking??' But, he can pull off a bad boy very very well..."

LOL you sound like me!!! I do the same thing. And I always have a hard time when one of my favorite actors plays a bad guy, but some of them do it so well! I'll be getting Felicity from Netflix soon. As for Glory Days, I'm getting the DVD from Amazon.com UK, but I'm told it might not play on my player because of the region difference, even though my player will play PAL format. But I think my brother can get it to play.

Linda, if I can get MySpace figured out I will definitely add you to my friends. When I finally upgrade my computer I want to start an Eddie Cahill forum, I just have to find software that will work on a Mac. I think it's time Eddie had a forum that's just for him. The gal who runs CarmineFan has one for him. Can you do forums on MySpace?

Anyway, I love being part of a group of people who have such an awesome actor in common! :D

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

you can open clubs through myspace, as far as I know. And you can obviously make personal myspaces, I have one for Anna Belknap, and I know some people have some for Eddie and Carmine, and I believe Feenx has one called 'CSI:NY FANS' so, as far as myspace goes, you can do a lot.

Yeah, I wanted to buy Glory Days through amazon.com/uk but, because I'm in the US I'm not totally sure if it will play. We'll see, some website or another is bound to release it at some point. I'll have to ask my friend, but, theres a website that we've been on before and they sell all the old movies, or movies/tv shows that werent really a hit and only lasted a season (or just the pilot), so, I'll find out what it is and check it out.

**swoon** I love Eddie in F*R*I*E*N*D*S, and I'm so totally stoked for him tonight, in the previews he gets all badass and crazy on some guy it looks like.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

^^when I get my copy of Glory Days I'll let you know if it plays or not.

As for MySpace, I go there and I just see a bunch of ads flashing at me and I just want to run away! I'm so right-brain oriented! All the techno stuff makes my head explode. But I am going to try to figure it out anyway.

Speaking of Friends, I got disc two of season 7 today so I'm watching it right now. I'll probably end up buying it at some point.

13. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I love Eddie, gotta hand t to him I loved the "Would these eyes lie?" line. Made me fuzzy.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok so the episodes on Disc 2 are where they actually start to have a relationship and it is toooo cute!!! I think someone mentioned the butt shot, and that was really sweet; he bends over to pick up stuff from the floor and she's admiring his backside. Yeah baby!

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Oh yeah...the ass shot was hot!!! Tag's got a nice one. I have season 7 of Friends on DVD and I've capped some pics. Tag was such a sweetie or as Rachel put it "he's so pretty".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.