Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

hidinginmyeyes said:
This is recent, from Museum of TV & Radio gala. Uh huh...
Love that pic, Eddie looked so happy! And OMG, Ross McCall and Jennifer Love Hewitt are still together?! Aw, cute... :D (Ross was in a NY epi, remember?)

I like Eddie in the green sleeveless too...yum.

And OMG, Ross McCall and Jennifer Love Hewitt are still together?! Aw, cute...
Glad to see Eddie out. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt but I really don't like her boyfriend. I don't know why... He's just not very likeable.

Unlike Eddie. LOL, who is just so yummy

Ed-o is yumm-o!

okay, lame i know...but it is getting late, and i don't care! hahaha. i was disappointed he didn't get crazy tonight, like in the previews, but he is hot, even chasing the bad guys. :)

I watched a few episodes of ny in a row and oh my God, he gets kicked my suspects so many times. He got kicked in the face the other day, I felt sorry for him.

For anyone who was curious about Glory Days aka Demontown, it does play on my DVD player. The sound and video get a little off from each other now and then but it's ok. To be able to see two hours of Eddie makes it worth that slight problem! And the show isn't all that bad. He was very cute in his role as Mike Dolan. For 12.00 US I feel it was worth the expense.

I just watched "Consquenses." He was so sad at the end it made me wanna hug him, I can understand both logics though.

About Glory Days aka Demontown. You speak of the DVD, so is there only one? And how many episodes has it on? I'm just curious, because I have three with nearly all episodes of the series. And I know that here - Germany - they also have a Box with 4 DVDs in it, which I think may include all episodes of this very short series.

It has about 3 episodes all sort of run together, it's two hours long. It's not the whole series, unfortunately, but it's better than nothing. I'd love to get the whole series!

My Glory Days/Demon Town has 3 disks and I think they each have 3 or 4 episodes. It was a short lived series, so I don't think there are more than 12 episodes...Of course, I have been known to be wrong now and again. :)

His eyes are "please kill me before my heart does" beautiful.

Sometimes I watched my CSI:NY dvds just to see him... lol. Esp during that plastic surgery interrogation in GMCS. I love how he gets to deal - and how he deals with - the "nuts in the city".

I agree it was pretty funny. His jaw dropped when he saw the cat lady. lol

I love how he said, "Do I have to answer that question?" Hahahaha....

He gets stuck with the weirdest kinds.

hidinginmyeyes and Cahill Fan thanks for the informations. Just looked at my DVDs - two of them have a running time with a bit more than 80 minutes - that makes two episodes each, the third DVD is longer. I read that they produced 13 episodes, but just broadcasted 9.

I hope to get the whole series eventually, but for now I'll be happy with what I have. Maybe I can have someone from Germany buy and send me the whole series, if it can still be gotten at a store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back