Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Me, I thought that leather jacket (*cough*jacked*cough* :lol:) was hawt. :lol:

I liked that version you made of the S1 pic without the sideburns, 1CSIMfan--very sexy. :devil: Do you have it somewhere that you can show it in this thread? :)

When did he say that? :confused: 1CSIMfan found a quote from a chat where he said this: "Flack will no longer be wearing the leather jacket...I miss it, but not too much. It began to feel like a second skin." Hmm, that sounds to me like he missed the jacket but was open for change. Eddie, darling, bring it back just once for old time's sake. :lol:

(Hmm, you must have edited your post, because now I see "*think*" in there)

Speaking of season 1, I love this promo from "Officer Blue." *drools*

Miracle pics! :lol: That movie was really good, and I just wanted to cuddle the Jim-woobie and pet him and--heheheh, better stop. ;)

Here's a doofy smile pic. :lol: You gotta love his facial expressions. :p
    [​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I did say I *think*, not edited. But I stand corrected. Thanks Faylinn! Anyway, I like him better without it. It seemed so heavy and cumbersome to me. Poor tall, slim guy dragging a cow's hide around on his shoulders. I like the suit jackets much better.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

One thing I know well are all the Carmine and Eddie interviews/chats.

Fay my dear, of course I have the picture where I edited out the sideburn.

I just love this picture now that I have taken out the sideburn
    [​IMG]

Maybe it's just me but the jacket doesn't look too heavy to me. It seems rather thin. No wonder he said it was like a second skin.
    [​IMG]

And one more of the leather jacket.
    [​IMG]

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, well I copied the line and pasted it into the post box and then waited a little while for Rhonda to find the specific chat quote for me (yes, I let her do all the work :lol:--I didn't think it would take her so long :p), so I don't know how I managed to miss the *think* if it was always there. *shrug* Oh well, doesn't matter. ;)

Love those pictures, Rhonda. :D Especially the one from "On the Job." :D :D :D

I don't know why I'm in such a S1 Flack mood right now. I love this pic from "The Fall."
    [​IMG]

He's not wearing the leather jacket though. I don't think he wore it in the finale either. *looks for picture*

Ah, found it:
    [​IMG]

But I have to add a leather jacket pic to the thread!

[​IMG]

And here are a few links:

Ooh, the eeeeeeeyes...
    Sexy sexy :devil:
    Wet!Flack

5. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Loving the title, lol! It's my birthday today so it's VERY nice to wake up and see Eddie's lovely pictures first thing in the morning! :D

I'm hoping for a cameo appearance of the leather jacket too. Bringing Jacket Back!

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

heehee..well it wouldn't have taken me so long if I hadn't got caught up in reading the interview. :rolleyes: I can't help it. There's lots of mentions of a certain kpoo that I just can't resist reading. :p

Hmmmm, I was just wondering why I didn't edit out the sideburns in the other pictures. Oh well, he's still hot.

Happy Birthday CrimeShark!!! [​IMG]

I'd love a cameo appearance of the leather jacket but I'm not holding my breath. :( I was just excited that we got to see him without his jacket (I hate the suit jackets :mad:) and got to see his shirt sleeves rolled up. Any glimpse of Flack skin is a good thing. :D It looks like toward the end of Season 1, the leather jacket disappeared. Of course, then we got the horrid shirt/tie combos. :eek:

7. feenx

feenx Coroner

I never thought of that, but thanks for the new image in my head :lol:.
    And Happy Birthday CrimeShark [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

"Hmm, well I copied the line and pasted it into the post box and then waited a little while for Rhonda to find the specific chat quote for me (yes, I let her do all the work :lol:--I didn't think it would take her so long :p), so I don't know how I managed to miss the *think* if it was always there. *shrug* Oh well, doesn't matter. ;)"

Well, I am old, so maybe my memory is going. I don't remember editing the post, but I guess maybe I did.*shrug*

I have a man's leather jacket that someone gave to me; it's a short one, and it weighs five pounds. So a long one would weigh what, maybe seven or so? Eddie's a tall, strappin' guy, but that's a lot of extra weight.

Maybe the leather jacket is a love-it-or-hate-it kinda thing?

Oh and, was it Rhonda who said she hates the suit jackets? I love him without the jackets, where we get to see his body shape a bit more, but I like him in the suit jackets unless they don't fit him well, like in "Open and Shut". He wore one in that ep that was too big and just hung on him. I don't know why but I like a man dressed up in a suit. Old-fashioned maybe? Like I said, I am old!

Oh well, this isn't the fashion thread!

9. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

okay, a couple more pics of the Miracle love. (What can I say, it is one of my favorite movies!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

OOOOhhhh!! I love this pic!! Was this from "Fare Game" at the end? I loved Eddie's expression when he said, "Pass!" :D

11. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Tie bad ties became a part of the show now. I mean, sure Mac wore ties too but it wasn't so much exposure that it became MAJOR statement of the show. It adds to Flack's character hahahaah.....

Is he aware that the combo of his shirts and ties are pretty bad? Lol.....

I LOVE his swagger, though.

12. crmscnnvstgtr101

crmscnnvstgtr101 CSI Level Two

I don't miss the leather jacket too much, although a cameo appearance once in a while would be nice. :)

I liked the way Flack cleaned up though. I've grown to get used to the ties and shirts, but it gives him a nice appearance in general.

13. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

Thank you 1CSIMfan and feenx! :)

I agree, I like the cleaner appearance with the ties and suits but you know...leather jackets are so badass!

14. feenx

feenx Coroner

We got the goofy smile what about the goofy wave :lol:.

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

the goofy wave? I bet Fay's got one.

happy birthday crimeshark!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.