Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

darx2mint4 said:
I was just on Getty Images, and if you search "csi", the first page of pictures are all of Eddie :).
He is so fascinated with the stanely cup. He looks like he is having a conversation with it or something :lol:. It's adorable, have a look

Great pictures and I see what you mean about having a conversation with it!! :lol: Looks like they were taken on-set in the interrogation room - looks like he had quite a bit of time on his hands that day .. :D

For hockey fans that cup is holy.
The team that wins gets to have the cup during the off season. Each player gets the cup for 24 hours. Babies have been christened in that cup.
I would be in awe if I was able to be that close to the Stanley Cup!!!

Dear Lord, those photos are too funny. Why do the words "unselfconscious loon" come to mind? If the number of photos is any indication, the photographer seems to have enjoyed the occasion too. :lol:

I wonder if the cup confessed? It certainly looks sort shifty, just sitting there ...

Hey guys, if you wanna see all the Eddie pictures with the Stanley Cup, you can see and save them here. :D Unfortunately, they have the Getty watermark all over them. I swear he looks like he's making a pass at it. :lol:

You can also see a video of Eddie talking to the Cup here.

He is so lucky, I got to go near the stanley cup once and I almost fainted. Or maybe it was the grey cup???
anywho i love how he's interogating Stanley. He would never do anything wrong. Eddie had such a good sense of humor!

Kimmychu said:
Hey guys, if you wanna see all the Eddie pictures with the Stanley Cup, you can see and save them here. :D Unfortunately, they have the Getty watermark all over them. I swear he looks like he's making a pass at it. :lol:

He's positively enraptured with the damn thing. :lol: I think he was definitely debating whether he could get away with kissing it. There was certainly quite a lot of, um, ardent gazing (with a side order of fondling) evident in the photos. :)

I don't follow the hockey at all, so I have no conflict of interest wishing the Rangers success.

penguinpie said:
Kimmychu said:

He's positively enraptured with the damn thing. :lol: I think he was definitely debating whether he could get away with kissing it. There was certainly quite a lot of, um, ardent gazing (with a side order of fondling) evident in the photos. :)

If ever the Stanley Cup goes missing I think they'll know where to look .. ;)

Aww bless! He looks so cute kinda stalking the Stanley Cup!! if he was able to take it for the day my bets are that it shared his bed! Lucky cup!!
Hwe's like a child all lit up and in front of his dream! Love it.

I love the pics!! When i saw those the other day i found myself wanting to be a big hunk of metal for the first time in my life!!

His like a kid at christmas, i love how he is doing the Flack WTF face at in, as if he is interrogating it! :lol:

Well i hope the cup enjoyed the attention it got!!

And the vid!! Blimey, sweet caresses or what! those hands lovingly stoking it... the stuff dreams are made off! :D

^ Yeah, the celebrity blogs are quite funny. :lol: I know nothing about hockey but the blogs are a nice idea, and they all seem to be having fun with it. And we all now know how much Eddie loves that team, so I'm sure he's really excited about doing the blog too.

So, I was looking around the internet for pictures of AJ Buckley, but to no avail. :lol: However, I did find this gem of a picture:

facialhair.jpg

I've never come across this look before, can anyone enlighten me about it? :eek:

I'd bet that's from when he was doing Lords of Dogtown. The skeevy 70's vibe just gives it away. All he needed were some plaid pants.

wauwww, gorgeous necklace, i say... he does looks hot in this one..i'm not that fan of the beard-thing, but that shirt.. grr, makes come out his muscles so well... never seen this picture before though. it's good you found it! :D

Elsie, 1CSIMfan is gonna whoop your arse for posting that picture. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back