Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Seeing that picture make me miss hockey. I loved hockey when I was back in Texas (go STARS) but we don't get to see it here in Orlando.
The nun and halo comment was hilarious by the way!!!
Plus I think that guy beside him is checking out his butt!

Do you think he went to the game alone?
And has anyone ever seen his girlfriend?? I mean i dont think he brings her to events or anything, i just dont know who she is!

Hmm... thats a point? I've seen a few pics in the past of him with a blonde lady that I think was his girlf but nothing, not for a while... maybe he's single again girls!!!! :D

I don't know anything about his girlfriend, and they seem keen on keeping things private. As long as Eddie's happy, I'm happy for him. :D

I was looking through Eddie's IMDB messageboard, and it says that his girlfriend is Nikki Uberti, and there is a picture of the two of them here. Buuuuuuuut then again it's IMDB so it's not that reliable :p.

Question...Eddie puts on a much thicker accent for the character of Flack, right? Because I just saw his Friends episodes today..and no accent whatsoever. Or did he just tone down his accent for Friends?

Whomever his girlfirend is (if he does indeed have one) she is an incredibly lucky girl! and i'd like to swap places with her, even if its just for an evening... but yeah i agree with Faylinn , if he is happy, then good luck to both of them!

I think darx2mint4 that it is a little of both, i read somewhere that he did have problems sayign "Hot dog" for one scene in friends (also in friends he was supposed to be from Ohio?) cos he kept wanting to say "Hot Dawg" and i've also read that he amps his accent up for CSI:NY. In SATC and miracle his accent is sorta in between definitely NY but not so yonkers/bronx... so i'm guessing thats more his natural voice.

^^Thanks :). Yeah, in friends he was supposed to be from Colorado. I didn't notice the Hot Dog thing..but thats probably my horrible speakers :rolleyes:

In some interviews I've read he said that he does play up the New York accent for the show. In interviews he's done for Miracle and CSINY he has a much lighter accent.
As for the girlfriend, he has mentioned her but I do think that they are very private. He has a tattoo on his shoulder with her name on it. I have put two and two together. He said in one interview that he has a tattoo with his girlfriend's name on his shoulder and then in another interview he said that he has a tattoo on his shoulder that he got for someone very special to him who survived cancer. So I am assuming (and if I am wrong I am sorry) that his girlfriend is a cancer survivor.
Again, that is all conjecture from different interviews I have read and pieced together.

^Eddie does have two tattoos I believe so it doesn't necessarily mean that. I don't know either way.

OMG!! I just looked up Eddie's "girlfriend" on IMDB I think she was in an adult movie!! search her name on IMDB you'll see what i'm talkin about!

^Let's keep discussion on topic about Eddie and not about his girlfriend. We should respect their privacy. :)

sorry, it just kinda shocked me.... Back to eddie!
I'm excited for his new movie, i think its called "This is not a test"?

^Same here! Both Hill and Carmine are in it, too. Can't wait to see how the movie turns out... :D

I was just on Getty Images, and if you search "csi", the first page of pictures are all of Eddie :).
He is so fascinated with the stanely cup. He looks like he is having a conversation with it or something :lol:. It's adorable, have a look

I would post pictures..but for some reason my computer isn't letting me save pictures..I must have spyware...

eta: err..the link I posted isn't working right for me..but I don't know for other people?

Dude, put a halo on top of his head and nun robes on him, and it'll be perfect.

My thoughts exactly! I saw that picture and said to myself 'he looks rather holy...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back