Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

*drools like homer*
FLack in a bullet proof vest - HUBBA HUBBA!

I have to say though i loved his look in some broken bones, when him and Mac are interrogating that college student Thomas, his light blue shirt on, badge on his belt, handcuffs clipped on the the back of his belt resting on his arse and the shirt sleeves rolled up and walking around with his hands in his pockets. PLus getting a little physical with the suspect! GIMME SOME OF THAT!

But i think SWAT Flack sorta tops the lot for me! :D

did anyone ever see Eddie on Sex and the City? I heard he played a bisexual lol is this true? I have to catch this rerun

Yes, he played a bi-sexual that goes out with Carrie. People remember that episode (appart from Eddie) because that was the episodo where Carrie kissed another woman, played by Alanis Morrisette.

I remember that ep! :lol: They should follow suit with Flack, since he's obviously got the hots for Danny... :devil: ;)

I saw Eddie's episode of "Sex and the City," but I've never watched the "Law and Order: SVU" or the "Dawson's Creek" that I taped with him on it. They're around here somewhere...

I really liked him in Sex and the City, and i saw him in Law and order SVU, but I missed him in Dawson's creek. The role I liked more (after Flack, of course) was Tag. I laugh everytime I see the episode where they all stay up all night, when he's at Rachel's office looking for the file Rachel didn't gave him. It's really funny!! :D

gosh, i have seen all Friends episodes so the one with Eddie too... but it was so long ago that i don't remember him... but i remember this 'SitC' episode... and in 'DC' - does sombody know in which season he was?

Yeah, in Dawson's he was in season 6, episode 9 - "Everything Put Together Falls Apart".

I have yet to see him on Sex & the City . . . but I'll be borrowing a friends DVD's this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that =)

Hi I'm sort of new here but I have everything Eddie has done I'm not a stalker I swear. :) I just got Glory Days the short lived TV series on the WB and just was able to find The Haunted with Matthew Fox he was in 2 epsoides in that as well. To me he's the same in all of the shows I love him best though as Tag first and then Flack.

Marie

Eddie was on 'The Haunted'? Ummm him and Matthew Fox on the same show whew... :D I love Eddie as Tag and I love watching him dance on Dawson's Creek lol, its so funny.

I finally watched the SVU episode that Eddie was in (LaGuera got me to get off my arse and watch it :lol:).

The poor woobie! :( I was a bit confused for part of it, but I got the gist. I couldn't help feeling bad for the poor kid (I say kid when he was probably not much younger than me :eek:), just trying to help his mom out and ending up in that situation. I wanted to bitchslap his pimp. :mad:

Yay! You watched! Isn't he the sweetest, if not the brightest, guy? Poor baby. Part of me wanted to kick his mom in the ass for putting that crushing responsibility on him, but then, I'm not sure she did.

He was! I felt so bad for him--I don't think he had any idea what he was getting himself into. There was a certain naivety about him--it was hard to see him cornered and then to be put in harm's way... :(

I don't think his mom knew what was going on--he told her he'd been mugged initially. I'm sure he only told her the bare minimum as time went on. It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't know the full story until after he ended up in the hospital at the end. If she knew, she'd feel responsible for what happened to him, even though it was his father's fault for getting into that kind of debt before he died. It's true that there were other jobs Tommy could have done, but he was a kid--the money was fast, so he went for it. *hugs him*

Tommy was definitely a very different character than Flack, but it was good to see Eddie do something like that.

So if he wasn't just mugged, what happened to him???

I've long been curious about this SUV episode, but I've probably only seen two eps of SUV ever. I just never remember to catch it.

Eddie playing a hooker has appeal though. :devil: ;)

Uhm, I've watched it. It's been a while, so I hope I get the details right.

Eddie plays the role of a gigolo called Tommy in the LaO: SVU episode. In the beginning, he shows up on screen nekkidy with a bleeding head in a hotel because he got conked on the head with something really hard. He was hit by the woman who hired him for the, uh, job. It turns out that the woman has this rape-but-gets-saved-by-her-man fantasy that goes out of control, so by the time she's hired Eddie's character, the act has already gone overdrive into murder. If it wasn't bad enough that Tommy got a bleeding noggin in the beginning ... his face gets scalded by boiling water near the end. ;_; You'll feel like chokin' a bitch when you hear him wailing in pain.

And to those who're going to watch the episode, I gotta warn ya, Eddie's hair is ... big. :lol: Like, "Whoa, look at all that HAIR!" big. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back