Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Springmoon said:
Call me fickle, but I am now completely in love with Eddie again (sorry Carmine, no offense!) after last night's chat. His comments on Flack's wardrobe were especially illuminating and I'm glad that he also thinks the combinations are somewhat questionable! But leatherjacket!Flack was also so droolworthy; too bad he wasn't too keen on that part of Flack.

I have to agree with you Joanne. Move over Carmine, it's all about Eddie right now. :p I loved that he thought about the same way we do about Flack's wardrobe. The leather jacket was great but didn't he say something about having to wear it all the time or something like that?

Didn't he say something about the leather jacket becoming like 2nd skin or something in that direction?

Don't quote me on it tho, as my memory is bad today.

Lukaret said:
I loved his answer as well. But he did say it was a "Flack" kinda thing.

And you're not the only who fell in love again with Eddie after the chat. ^_^

Eddie rocks. :D

I loved his answer to the question, too! I thought the it was a "Flack kind of thing" was great. Flack's not a fashionista--I love it. He's not going to be wearing trendy t-shirts or tight jeans, and maybe he's not so good at matching his wardrobe. I do think it fits with his character--it's pretty endearing. :D

After hearing about all the trouble with the chat wednesday I am glad to hear the wardrobe question was able to get answered. That question and a few others I really wanted to get asked. ;) But will have to wait for the transcript. Trying to relearn having patience. Plus having to wait for new episodes. aaaahhhh!

Eddie talked about the "fugly ties" in the chat! :D

Kristine: Faylinn says the fans have a love/hate relationship with Flack's suit/tie/shirt combos. What do you think of the wardrobe they choose for Flack?

Eddie Cahill: :)

Eddie Cahill: You ain't the only ones.

Kristine: LOL! :) So...?

Eddie Cahill: But I kind of love it...

Eddie Cahill: Not always from a fashion point of view...but it's Flack.

I love that--Eddie is aware. :D I do agree it's Flack, it's a kind of cute guy thing...he can't quite dress. :lol:

Eddie Cahill: And I'm certainly glad it's not a leather coat.

Kristine: You don't miss the coat?

Eddie Cahill: I miss it. But I wore that thing everywhere.

Eddie Cahill: Everywhere.

:lol: Guess he doesn't miss the leather coat. :eek:

^^I loved that Eddie felt the same way about Flack's shirt/tie/suit combos that we do. Like he said, it's Flack. I might cringe at some of his ties, but I wouldn't want Flack any other way.

It's weird about the leather jacket. He said he misses it but he's glad Flack doesn't wear it anymore. Flack did have better shirt/tie combos with the leather jacket. :p

I'm just glad Flack got a haircut and got rid of those horrid sideburns. :eek: Actually, I didn't mind Flack's hair, it was the sideburns.

I agree it was always the sideburns in season 1 that I couldn't get past. I was glad Eddie sees that the combos make up a part of who Flack is. But we should have asked if Flack's mother gets him those ties or if Flack actually spends money on that. Ha ha ;)

I like the short hair on Flack! I think it was the last chat (the one with both Eddie and Hill) where Eddie got asked about the hair and said he was keeping it short for now.

Glad to see Eddie keepin the short hair. glad he got rid of the jacket too, I like the shirt/suit/tie combos.

Cuuute! :D

He seems to like green, it's not the first picture I've seen where he's wearing that color.

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, Eddie. I'm using Macintosh. Lol.... :)

Btw, he's half-Irish, right?

Happy St. Patrick's Day to him!

chaostheory08 said:
Oh, Eddie. I'm using Macintosh. Lol.... :)

Btw, he's half-Irish, right?

Happy St. Patrick's Day to him!

I think he has both Irish and Italian in his family, so a belated Happy St Patrick's Day from me too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back