Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

i'm just curious, someone told me that eddie was a model before he became an actor, is this true?

No idea, but he certainly has the looks and height for it. Eddie could easily have been a model.

^^ I've mentioned that before. He's absolutely gorgeous... I'll buy whatever he's selling. :)

waha, imagine he would be a commercial actor... for.. shampoo.. or.. bodylotion.. or..something else you can put on your body.. i would run to the store and ask for the specific bottle he used in the commercial. or no, even better: i would just interrupt them while MAKING the commercial, and ask if I can put the shampoo in his hair for him.. or whatever he's making the commercial for. wouldn't that just be.. great? :devil: :devil:

Just happened to see the episode of Friends where they are all up all night and Rachel goes to the office with Tag. LMAO@ Tags joke with putting the phone down his pants. I bet Eddie enjoyed that episode.

greggoooo_fan said:
waha, imagine he would be a commercial actor... for.. shampoo.. or.. bodylotion.. or..something else you can put on your body.. i would run to the store and ask for the specific bottle he used in the commercial. or no, even better: i would just interrupt them while MAKING the commercial, and ask if I can put the shampoo in his hair for him.. or whatever he's making the commercial for. wouldn't that just be.. great? :devil: :devil:

Ok, now you're officialy scaring me ... ;)

ka990 said:

no need to be scared of me, as long as sexy eddie isn't around, i don't do weird stuff. be if he like, knocks on my door, i'd probably jump right into his arms, so yeah, then it IS time to get scared ;) :lol:

greggoooo_fan said:
ka990 said:

no need to be scared of me, as long as sexy eddie isn't around, i don't do weird stuff. be if he like, knocks on my door, i'd probably jump right into his arms, so yeah, then it IS time to get scared ;) :lol:

Dont worry...it doesnt get bad until you find pictures of Flack on line, print them off and tape them in a notebook and you call it your Flack Obsession book. I have one of those. That is when you start to get scared....I scared my sister to death when I started to make that book.

Don't worry sis, I have my D/F obsession book. My small journal. Now that is sad when twins are making obsession books of that.

I was just watching a behind the scenes interview from the CSI set. Eddie is so sweet he says all the mumbling that Flack does is straight from Eddie and he doesn't have to act, that's all me. Hehe!
I also watched some documentary on Friends. It was kinda Friends of Friends and Eddie had a slight interview about Tag. He is such a sweetheart.

in friends, i really liked eddie. long haired, sexy, funny eddie.. sigh! :rolleyes: i kinda have to admit something.. i have a little flack obsession book too.. i was printing one picture, just one, and before i knew what i was doing, i was printing 10 pictures.. baaad me! :devil: so, i had to have a place to put them, and i just putted them in a little book, and wrote on it: the book with all the sexy pictures of my favorite obsession: don flack.. ;) so, it's time to get scared! :lol:

Hehe, at least now I know I am not the only one with my little obsession book. My book, I wrote: "Shmexay photos of Flack/Messer." My mom was like, "Who is Flack?"

I just wrote on my book Don Flack obsession book. My mom nearly threw it away because she thought it was trash. I had to save it from the garbage heap.

after watching csi miami on monday night, i will never complain flack's ties again....frank's is much worse....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back