Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

CSI_Watcher_8 said:
I want to thank you 1CSIMfan for the TV schedule of Eddie you posted on page 6. I was finally able to catch the Law & Order that he was on. And may I say I would buy the man :devil: !

Glad I could help. I need to keep checking that site for his TV schedule.

And I would buy that man too. No doubt about that. :devil:

I got season 3 of Sex and the City for Christmas and I watched the ep Boy Girl Boy Girl last night with Eddie in it. Damn that Sarah Jessica Parker for all the kissing she got to do with Eddie and lying in the floor with him. :eek: Lucky, lucky girl.

okay, another one of my favorites, i looooooooove his face on this one, could you resist these eyes? NO!! and could you resist this 'yes sure' face??? NONONO!! :devil: he's the most gorgeous man when he smiles or smirks ;)

normal_2x14_Stuck_on_You_Caps_00209.jpg

*swoon* Wow, he is so hot, you know if I was gareented (sp?) a guy as hot as Eddie to arrest me, I would seriously start thinking about a life of crime! :devil:

~xJemmax~

Does anyone have any shots of him from the Law & order he was in? I checked a few sites and haven't been able to find any. Or can someone point me in the right direction, that would help too? ;)

What eppie was he in? There are some good screencap sites that you can get pics off, like this one:
SVU Screncap site
but if I know what eppie, I can ask around on my forum for you if you like.

~xJemmax~

Yeah CSIVegasMiamiNY could you. I don't watch the show and so far the only episode I have caught is the one with Eddie in it and half of another one that came on after it. ;) Thanks for the help. Of course now that I looked at the link that makes perfect sense to look at a law & order site.

According to IMDB and tv.com, Eddie was in the episode of SVU called "Folly" (season 2, episode 17 according to IMDB)

This is the only picture I have...

EddieonSVU.jpg

Poor woobie. :(

Whoever wrapped his head for that episode was terrible. I was like they forgot that the boy has a lot of hair. And while I haven't overly liked him with the longer hair I did like it in SVU. So I hope I find some pics! ;)

I found some more pics of Eddie from SVU. Most of them are with his head wrapped (yes, they did a terrible job).

eddie2.jpg

eddie1.jpg

and has this picture been posted before?

eddie3.jpg

^ That last pic is pretty tasty. I imagine he was looking extra good that day because he knew Carmine would be at that Adopt-A-School event. ;) :devil:

Thanks 1CSIMfan! I actually felt bad for his character. He was trying to help his mom but just ended up making things worst for himself. I don't think that last pic had been post here. But I have seen it before. He does look good. But I just noticed I don't see him wearing his heart necklace.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ That last pic is pretty tasty. I imagine he was looking extra good that day because he knew Carmine would be at that Adopt-A-School event. ;) :devil:

Now, now, MrsG - don't know what you mean .. :D :devil:

Gee whiz consumedbywords thanks for the pics. Sadly I actually missed the opening part were he was half naked. :devil: ;)

^^Unfortunately every half-naked picture we get of him he seems to be bloody. :(

MrsG, what can I say? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back