Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

That's true. I forgot about the Sex and the City episode and I just watched it over the weekend. :rolleyes:

okay, that sex and the city picture was cute! i loooooved it! it made me wanna go screaming like: i should have been there, not sarah jessica parker!!!! :rolleyes: i mean, just LOOK at him, if you would be next to him, in that bed, could you resist kissing him?? i couldn't... :devil:

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for the pictures!!! Man oh man he's hot, I cvan't believe I havn't seen this ep! Im gonna have to get some money together to buy Season 2 now! lol man, he's hawt!

~xJemmax~

Sadly I actually missed the opening part were he was half naked.

I think I stopped and re-wound that part so much that the tape was ruined in like a week. oops

Yeah, we do get bloody pics of him half naked, though like someone said, He was half naked in Sex and The City, but Sarah Jessica ruined it... darn her.

Flack needs to take his shirt off, I'm sorry. Those boys work out - we know they do - and I'm sure they work out.. ::clears throat:: ehem... "together"... makes it easier, plus its always better to work out with a buddy... ;)

Are there any clips online of his episode of Dawsons Creek? Cuz I saw screencaps of a scene where he is dancing and it looks like it would be funny

CSINYRULZ said:
Sadly I actually missed the opening part were he was half naked.

I think I stopped and re-wound that part so much that the tape was ruined in like a week. oops

Yeah, we do get bloody pics of him half naked, though like someone said, He was half naked in Sex and The City, but Sarah Jessica ruined it... darn her.

I agree - damn that Sarah Jessica Parker! ;)

Anyone who gets USA Weekend magazine with their newspaper, check the inside of the front page, there's an article about Eddie there and a small pic. The page is a Q and A about various celebs week to week and someone wanted to know about him this week.

I'll scan it tomorrow but I'm afraid to tonight, might wake someone up with the darn scanner lol.

Aw, awesome! Any interesting tidbits?

Nothing really new, just about his GF in New York, taking up guitar and having a grandfather who's a cop. I think they may have mentioned his bday too but I forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back