Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I had trouble reminding myself that he was injured, but he still looked amazing. I should probably smack myself for thinking that a wounded man looks hot.

I demand a shirtless shoot. Or maybe Eddie just has some trouble with his shirt. I would help him. ;)

iluvroadrunner said:
*scrolls back up to crmscnnvstgtr101's first quote*

i didn't say that. that was CrimeShark.

i like that he's pale. for some reason, i tend to go for guys with the dark hair/light skin combo. it's really hot to me for some reason.

*shrugs* i dunno.
Oops, sorry! :( *smacks self in the head*
Laptops definitely screw up my cutting and pasting. But I can't blame the laptop. As long as Eddie is still rocking those blue eyes, I'm good with him. :)

Hey girls!!! I'm back for real back... lol gotta start a new job on Monday, yay!! then Fall Semester starts up after Labor Day... I'm beginning to catch myself up on all thats been talked about here on the boards... but yeah, wanted to drop in and say that I love the new thread... :) I've got cups of drool, he he

Hi there and welcome back!

BTW, about your location; how you can be here, 'cause I'm here already ... :lol: :lol:

Shirtless Eddie .... yummy! Maybe we should to name next thread: "Fans demand shirtless Flack 7# - You don't even need that tie" :D :D

There's no such thing as selfishness in the gutter - we have to be able to spread the love around evenly. So when you're done, pass him off to the next eagerly waiting person in line. And, if we're nice, we might even let him rest for a short while before he becomes a sex slave to yet another eagerly waiting woman who wants to practice "yoga" positions with him. Downward facing dog would be an interesting one...

Springmoon said:
... a sex slave to yet another eagerly waiting woman who wants to practice "yoga" positions with him. Downward facing dog would be an interesting one...

Don't you mean Kamasutra positions? :lol: :devil: I don't have a lot of experience with "Yoga". Can anybody educate me on other interesting postions? :D

^Moi? I would never suggest such things in the PG forum...

Wait, now I remember posting a joke about Jamaica and allusions to masturbation. Maybe I'm not so innocent after all.

Wow. Now we're discussing the Kamasutra and yoga? And in a PG-13 thread? Lol.

I'm dying to see what Eddie looks like in the new season. I hope he looks the same. I quite like the short hair. Just as long as he gets some action in the new season and they don't put him on the backburner I'm fine.

Springmoon said:
^Moi? I would never suggest such things in the PG forum...

:lol: Whatever gave you that idea?

Wait, now I remember posting a joke about Jamaica and allusions to masturbation. Maybe I'm not so innocent after all.

Yeah, your really not :p

Naughty, naughty people, tsk tsk. :p Talking about such things on here...*cough* Not that I'm ever guilty of inappropriate comments or anything... :eek:

Anyway, moving on! :lol:

I think we need to have more pictures in this drool thread--I'm not drooling enough! :lol:

I found this season 1 promo on Behind Blue Eyes. Guhh, so sexy! (I'm pretty sure it's from "Officer Blue.")

Girls, girls ....I just laughed so much that I almost *** my pants.....
haha.gif

I just watched 'Miracle' and I love it. It was a pretty good movie. I'm a big fan of ice-hockey (well, all my country-men are too :))! Actually, in movie they mentioned my country in finals! Eddie has done good job with that role. And he was so cutie....yummy-yummy!!!

eddiecahillmiracle1.jpg

I love ice hockey, so Miracle was something my entire team went to see. But um, that season one promo picture is smokin'.

Blue eye power, ya'll.

Eddie pics!! :D I loved him in Miracle! He was so wonderful. Loved his character.

*swoon* Fay, I've never seen that promo pic before, but it's gorgeous. He has such amazing eyes.

I've not seen that promo pic before either, and it's a great one. Flack can be so intense!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back